Songs that came out this year that you cant stand..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate bieber too, lol, although I like watching him walk into walls, haha. Kanye and Beyonce I'm so sick of, they never go away to miss them any. And I know I shouldn't like "california gurls" but it's too catchy you have to dance to that, lol

i HATE that song "imma be" black eyed peas... Well really i dont like many of there new songs! I do like tik tok remix

Lady Gaga's Alejandro, i like the rythm, but the videoclip and the lyrics, not so much.

Anything with Kesha, anything with Lil Wayne, anything with talentless Rhianna. UGH! I can not stand that song California Gurls by Katie Perry, and I am a California GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Any and everything NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Ditto!!!

Pop music is blowing majorly for me. I don't even listen to the radio anymore and have 3 CDs in my car and on my phone I listen to because they make sense.

I HATE lady gaga
frown.gif
justin beiber, ,most of Justin Timberlakes songs, Ke$ha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, Kanye West, ehh I could probably go on for days lmaoo! =)

I love katy perrys new song California Girls though!! =)

Originally Posted by Lei-lani604 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i HATE that song "imma be" black eyed peas... Well really i dont like many of there new songs! I do like tik tok remix ughhh i hate that song too, its super annoying when ever it comes on, im like imma be turning the radio off haha =)

ANYTHING WITH SNOOP DOGG

I can't stand him! I hate looking at him and I HATE to HEAR HIM SING FFFFFFFFFFFF---.

That California Girls Song SUCKS! I hate it, and the vid has nothing to do with the song...

I also hate Bedrock (or whatever) and that horrid Rockstar song by Rihanna. Argh! Rihanna, you're not a rockstar... you sing overly-synthesized R&B/Pop. Get a damn clue ;|.

The band became globally popular in the late 1970s and are generally regarded as one of the first New Wave groups to achieve mainstream success, playing a style of rock that was influenced by jazz, punk and reggae music. Their 1983 album, Synchronicity, was number one in the UK and the US and sold over 8,000,000 copies in the US. The band broke up in 1984, but reunited in early 2007 for a one-off world tour lasting until August 2008, in celebration of the 30th anniversary of their hit single "Roxanne" and also, to a lesser extent, their formation as a group. The Police have sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, and became the world's highest-earning musicians in 2008, thanks to their reunion tour.rolling Stone ranked The Police number 70 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.

Originally Posted by Minka /img/forum/go_quote.gif ANYTHING WITH SNOOP DOGG
I can't stand him! I hate looking at him and I HATE to HEAR HIM SING FFFFFFFFFFFF---.

That California Girls Song SUCKS! I hate it, and the vid has nothing to do with the song...

I also hate Bedrock (or whatever) and that horrid Rockstar song by Rihanna. Argh! Rihanna, you're not a rockstar... you sing overly-synthesized R&B/Pop. Get a damn clue ;|.

I totally agree with this entire post!!!! Snoop Dogg is a waste of flesh.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif California Gurl is SO annoying. I agree

Originally Posted by nybsbfan18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif any of those digusting sex related songs by britney spears! Your comment and screen name makes me wonder if its 1998. lol

I have to add that Enrique Iglesias song is terrible and anything buy Kesha.

I hate how pop music is too damn catchy no matter how lame the lyrics are. No one mentioned Airplanes by B.O.B yet. I used to like it from the original composer but this song is way too overplayed.

Another original killer is Whatcha Say by Jason D. The one by Imogen has so much soul and Jason ruined it.

Anything from Iyaz is annoying. those two 'Solo' songs (one by Iyaz and I forgot the other artist) just makes me want to shut the radio off.

And Miley's I Can't Be Tamed. Hated her when she was Hannah and hate her now and her nasaley voice.

Jason Derulo irks me! The fact that he has to say his name in every song annoys me also.

I have to agree about the California Gurls song, I did like it when it first came out but my radio stations plays it like it's the only song they have and now I can't stand it.

cant stand Bieber's voice, but at least not as horrible as "talentless Rihanna"(agreed and quoted from Beautiijunkii's poster), she just sings every song the same way! nonsense and annoying~~~

and for the California Gurls, i liked it at first but cant stand when overplayed, and now even my BF got crazy about the "Oooooh oh" everytime it's on LOL

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jason Derulo irks me! The fact that he has to say his name in every song annoys me also. Haha I know! I do like some of his songs though..

Originally Posted by flipshawtii /img/forum/go_quote.gif Another original killer is Whatcha Say by Jason D. The one by Imogen has so much soul and Jason ruined it. Omg Imogen is in my top 3. I was pretty not happy when that song came out.. I was like wtf? GTFO!!

i saw the katy perry video... it's an okay song, until i saw the video...she's like almost naked in parts! ick

Back