Songs that came out this year that you cant stand..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down, most annoying song I've heard in ages was that awful Willow Smith song " I whip My hair back and Forth"..good God, what a horror that piece of s*** song is. I can't believe how bad it is; can you only imagine how bad it must have been sitting through rehearsals of that whining, fingernails on chalkboard chant I WHIP MAH HAAAIIIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MAH HAAAIIIR BACK AND FORTH' over and over and over again before someone finally thought it was good enough to make into a record?

I tell you, if I never hear from that obnoxious, self-important celebrity spawned prepubescent gnome again, it will be 20 billion years too soon.

Not sure what's it's called but it says "black and yellow, black and yellow, etc..." Drives me bonkers.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure what's it's called but it says "black and yellow, black and yellow, etc..." Drives me bonkers.

I agree! I can't stand that song!

Anything Pink.

I love Nicki minaj & this new song by Plain White T's...I am completely obsessed with.

Plain White T's - Rhythm of Love

They write amazing love songs.

Anything by that rapper Drake.  His voice annoys me and what really annoys me is that no one else seems to realize that he's a rich Jewish kid from Canada that played on that Degrassi show for foreverrrr.  Which is great, but then he comes out as a rapper trying to sound all hard and stuff.  Cmon, you were on Degrassi, like one of the main guys, the one that gets put in a wheelchair.  Doesn't anyone else remember that lol??

Originally Posted by MichelleMUA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anything Pink.

I love Nicki minaj & this new song by Plain White T's...I am completely obsessed with.

Plain White T's - Rhythm of Love

They write amazing love songs.

I like Rhythm of Love, but didn't realize it was by the same band who brought us that horrific Delilah song that every time I hear it I want to SCREAM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anything by that rapper Drake.  His voice annoys me and what really annoys me is that no one else seems to realize that he's a rich Jewish kid from Canada that played on that Degrassi show for foreverrrr.  Which is great, but then he comes out as a rapper trying to sound all hard and stuff.  Cmon, you were on Degrassi, like one of the main guys, the one that gets put in a wheelchair.  Doesn't anyone else remember that lol??

Saying that he's Jewish seems to imply that he's a white guy pretending to be black, but he is black too, his father is black and his mother is Jewish. I asked my son about this Drake character since I know nothing about rap and hip hop, except the names of a few songs I like. He said everyone knows Drake is from Degrassi and rolled his eyes at me for being a clueless old lady. lol I guess the fans know but just don't care, but I agree with you that you would think that his background as a kiddie show character would discredit him, at least a little! Weezy's stamp of approval goes much farther I guess.

Originally Posted by lips_like_sugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I HATE lady gaga
frown.gif
justin beiber, 
Ahhh, you're one of my people!  I can't stand either of them!

ugh there's this horrible song I heard recently from Lil Wayne, it goes something like "ring ring phone home" in a horrible voice loud and over and over again. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Back