Songs that came out this year that you cant stand..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much hate all the music my brother listens too. LOL He likes whatever they play on Amp Radio-which is basically all the Rihanna crap and that Bedrock song, etc. I'm more of the punk/ska girl so I can't say that I really even KNOW what a lot of the new "hit" songs are, especially since my favorite bands haven't put out an album in a while. (Flogging Molly, Reel Big Fish, Save Ferris) I am pretty much embarrassed to say, however, that I do like most of Lady Gaga and California Gurls. *facepalm*

Originally Posted by nybsbfan18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i saw the katy perry video... it's an okay song, until i saw the video...she's like almost naked in parts! ick That's so not California
pedro.gif
I always laugh at Snoop Dogg's part. WTH is he doing on a song like that?!

Originally Posted by Minka /img/forum/go_quote.gif ANYTHING WITH SNOOP DOGG
I can't stand him! I hate looking at him and I HATE to HEAR HIM SING FFFFFFFFFFFF---.

That California Girls Song SUCKS! I hate it, and the vid has nothing to do with the song...

I also hate Bedrock (or whatever) and that horrid Rockstar song by Rihanna. Argh! Rihanna, you're not a rockstar... you sing overly-synthesized R&B/Pop. Get a damn clue ;|.

Same here, cant stand the guy!Im sick of his gangster act...you aint gangster buddy! ur a millionaire and have been most of your life....grow up already...he's like 45.

I thought beiber was a girl when I first heard his stuff. I thought the California girls voice was a boy and was confused for like 20 minutes as to why a guy was singing about california girls in more of a 1st person sounding point of view.

Tik Tok has a catchy chorusline, the rest of the song and her album sucks. What I don't understand is how she became so popular when I've yet to find a single person who actually likes her music? Are the 10 year olds really that strong of a voice in the music audience?

Rihanna, kind of funny. I probably wouldn't have thought of her immediately, but whenever I hear her songs I just think of the SNL skit she did where she was duoing with someone who couldn't rap when she was in the same room, and all she sang were "ooh. yeah. uh. oh. yeah. uh huh"

that bruno mars song, oh lord that song is annoying, i always turn the radio when it comes on, it's something like i love you just the way you are. ick!

I agree 100%. Can't stand ANY of them! I saw Nicki minaj sing live on some show, and she was TERRIBLE! Some drunk doing karoake sounds better than her....

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any and everything by Justin Bieber

Ke$ha with her dry annoying voice

Any and everything NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

I mostly listen to country, so Taylor Swift. I will do anything to avoid it, take my dog to pee if she on tv, change the radio station immediately. I know she is popular, but she is so off key I cringe.

Everyone else listed most of the ones I can't stand...except no one mentioned that Buble guy and John Mayer. Ugh! Both of them creep me right the hell out.

I hate that when radio ruins a good song by overplaying it until you just can't stand to hear it one more time.

anything from kesha..if i listen to her music i become embarrassed for mankind.

and california gurls from katy perry, blah! i can't understand what the hype is about!

OMG...I cannot stand The Black Eyed Peas....I don't like ANYTHING by them at all...Also, I know I will probably get a lot of rift for this...but I cannot stand Katy Perry. She's a beautiful girl and a has a wonderful personality, but I can't stand her music. California Gurls...HATE THAT SONG...I live in Monterey, CA, so during the summer, that song was on ALL THE TIME!!! It was sooo annoying! Sorry...

i think its easier to make a list of songs we liked. cuz songs nowadays have no lyrics. i always look for songs with good lyrics. now its all about sex, shaking that booty and God knows what *rolls eyes!

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*sigh*

I don't know who most of these people are or at least don't know what songs y'all are talking about.

How out of touch.

I don't care for most new music anyway. I think there is usually 1 or 2 songs a year I end up liking.

But it's usually after it's been out of radio rotation and I just happen to hear it in a car or video game commercial, lol!
I pretty much don't listen to music anymore, I used to. But I also have no idea what these songs are.

Same.  Im just not a fan. lol

Originally Posted by dayabrandini /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG...I cannot stand The Black Eyed Peas....I don't like ANYTHING by them at all...Also, I know I will probably get a lot of rift for this...but I cannot stand Katy Perry. She's a beautiful girl and a has a wonderful personality, but I can't stand her music. California Gurls...HATE THAT SONG...I live in Monterey, CA, so during the summer, that song was on ALL THE TIME!!! It was sooo annoying! Sorry...

Back