(Spoilers) April Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to see a beige/off-white waterproof pencil brightener for the inner rims of the eyes... it's literally the only piece of makeup that I don't own and I would definitely use it after late nights or when my allergies start to kick up!
I got the Illamasqua liner like this in Glossybox. It also doubles as a nude lipliner. It's a great pencil!

NYX just came out with wonder pencils that can be used on the waterline, as concealer or a lip liner. They have light medium and dark

Thank you for the suggestions everyone! I just ordered the NYX wonder pencil in the lightest shade to try this one out first since it's so cheap and has pretty good reviews!

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stila has a Smudge Stick in a nude color that would look very natural on the inner rim.
I have the Stila Smudge Crayon in Kitten, it may be what you are thinking of.  It works great in the inner corners of my eye.  I don't use it on the waterline though.

Rimmel has a nude eyeliner (Scandaleyes in 005 Nude) that is waterproof and is only like $4-5. I use it as an eye brightened every day. It's amazing for getting rid of the redness I get.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried Benefit's Eye Bright?  It looks way more natural than a white eyeliner.  It lasts all day too - at least for me.  I wouldn't be opposed to trying the Tarte EmphasEyes one though.
I got the Tarte EmphasEyes stick in a kit from Sephora a while ago.  I'm pretty fair (MAC NC20), but it still looks a little too light on me IMO.  I don't think it lasts very long -- I put makeup on about 2 hours ago, and it's already mostly washed away from the lower waterline.  Good suggestions on alternatives, thanks!

Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Tarte EmphasEyes stick in a kit from Sephora a while ago.  I'm pretty fair (MAC NC20), but it still looks a little too light on me IMO.  I don't think it lasts very long -- I put makeup on about 2 hours ago, and it's already mostly washed away from the lower waterline.  Good suggestions on alternatives, thanks!
Aww, that's disappointing.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Indeed! That's pretty crappy! 
Do you think you could still get the codes (and preferably not lose your points) if you unsubscribe and resubscribe?

How are you liking your Clarisonic & how is your vacation going? 

Do you think you could still get the codes (and preferably not lose your points) if you unsubscribe and resubscribe?

How are you liking your Clarisonic & how is your vacation going? 
Loving the Clarisonic ^^ And not really vacationing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm kinda staying here for a bit XD one thing though, it's super hot! I kinda miss the snow now lmao I honestly don't know if I'll be able to wear makeup here O.O

Didn't get the point thing O.O

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Loving the Clarisonic ^^ And not really vacationing :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm kinda staying here for a bit XD one thing though, it's super hot! I kinda miss the snow now lmao I honestly don't know if I'll be able to wear makeup here O.O

Didn't get the point thing O.O
Wrong thread.   -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Multitasking is wonderful.

Wrong thread.   -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Multitasking is wonderful.
hehe s'ok

Also NY residents will be charged taxes from now on -.-' wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have the Stila Smudge Crayon in Kitten, it may be what you are thinking of.  It works great in the inner corners of my eye.  I don't use it on the waterline though.
Smudge Stick in Angelfish, it's sort of a champagne shimmer, now that I look at it, it's a little darker than I remember and might not be suitable to brighten the inner rim on lighter complexions.

Do you think you could still get the codes (and preferably not lose your points) if you unsubscribe and resubscribe? How are you liking your Clarisonic & how is your vacation going? 
Your points will stay the same, and only go away when they expire. If you cancel and then re sub they just pick up where you left off. So, if you sub for three months, cancel for 3, and ten resin for three, it counts as 6 months of subscribing.

Latest posts

Back