(Spoilers) April Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I was right about the ZOYA nail color. CONFIRMED: They put up a sneak peek today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hg4jqzh7qligrt/

My next predication from my FaceBook explorations would be Moxie lip gloss-- because every Monday this past month ipsy has been running a contest to win a Moxie lip gloss. That is not CONFIRMED, but CONJECTURE. (just a guess from my sleuthing!)
You go girl. You are a super sleuth. I love the Zoya colors. I'll take any one of them. Also on the site it shows some floral headbands. Also in the May 2013 Michelle Phan video she wears one. I wonder if that is one of the products we are getting. I really would love a lip gloss.   

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, the one you can win is the exact one that went out a few months ago, in December or November, I can't remember which.
I joined up in January so I did not get the Moxie product. I do hope we are getting a lip product this month. That would be so wonderful! Maybe I am wishful thinking? WHO KNOWS! P.S. i just realized there is a May Spoilers new thread, so I am going to be over there with my two cents after this post. Leave it to me to not realize that there is another thread until they've already posted near a dozen pages. DERP! LOL 
stupid.gif

Laura--The Naked foundation is NOTHING like the BB cream to me.  I got a sample of the BB cream before the foundation, and it made me look like an oompa loompa--orangey.  That was probably why I dragged my feet so much on trying the foundation.  I too assumed it would be like the BB cream.  So I actually had the sample for several months before I tried it out.  And if it wasn't for the sample, I would not have given the foundation a second look.  If you can, I suggest getting a makeover at Sephora and requesting that they use the Naked foundation.  Then you can wear it while you continue to shop and see if you are as impressed as I was.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I was right about the ZOYA nail color. CONFIRMED: They put up a sneak peek today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hg4jqzh7qligrt/

My next predication from my FaceBook explorations would be Moxie lip gloss-- because every Monday this past month ipsy has been running a contest to win a Moxie lip gloss. That is not CONFIRMED, but CONJECTURE. (just a guess from my sleuthing!)
I hope we get it soon!

You might single handedly kill my may no buy before it even starts!!! Waaaaaaaant...

Laura--The Naked foundation is NOTHING like the BB cream to me.  I got a sample of the BB cream before the foundation, and it made me look like an oompa loompa--orangey.  That was probably why I dragged my feet so much on trying the foundation.  I too assumed it would be like the BB cream.  So I actually had the sample for several months before I tried it out.  And if it wasn't for the sample, I would not have given the foundation a second look.  If you can, I suggest getting a makeover at Sephora and requesting that they use the Naked foundation.  Then you can wear it while you continue to shop and see if you are as impressed as I was.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So my Ipsy bag arrived today! I got:

1. Two cosmetics in Heartache

2.Healthy Sexy Hair Soy renewal

3.Sation nail lacquer in Love At First Bite

4. Be a Bombshell blush in Beach Please

I am happy with my bag I really wanted the Beach please the other items I was ok with whatever I got.

Yay!  Glad you got what you wanted!  And it seems like it came fast considering it had to go to another country!  Enjoy playing with your new items!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am happy with my bag I really wanted the Beach please the other items I was ok with whatever I got.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awesome, congrats on getting what you wanted! it's a goooood thing!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!  Glad you got what you wanted!  And it seems like it came fast considering it had to go to another country!  Enjoy playing with your new items!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! I was so happy it came so fast Ipsy has really improved with their shipping to APO.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awesome, congrats on getting what you wanted! it's a goooood thing!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Cookie! I hope I get lucky next month as well.

Back