(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I think it's great you've tried so many already. My fave of these three is actually your creation with Bondi Fool's! I enjoy the elegant and fun summery effect.

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to share these fabulous two sub boxes that I recieved in August: 

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

Wow! I think it's great you've tried so many already. My fave of these three is actually your creation with Bondi Fool's! I enjoy the elegant and fun summery effect.
I agree! It's so stunning!

My wallet hates me.... Seeing all the discontinued colors I had to get them all I'm actually thinking of buying duplicates for my Christmas gift baskets this year.

Okay, the USPS $10 off code isn't working on the discontinued colors. I tried to checkout after putting Lady Liberty and Fools in my cart, applied the coupon code and am getting the following error  "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount"

After checking my email for it... it's not September 7th yet and there's no mention of not being able to use it on the discontinued colors. It just says that it can't be used on subs. And when I click on "add note" in the checkout screen, I can't add a note about the code not working.

Help!!!!!!! I want to order and use the code before it expires, but it's looking like I can't. *sadface*

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, the USPS $10 off code isn't working on the discontinued colors. I tried to checkout after putting Lady Liberty and Fools in my cart, applied the coupon code and am getting the following error  "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount"

After checking my email for it... it's not September 7th yet and there's no mention of not being able to use it on the discontinued colors. It just says that it can't be used on subs. And when I click on "add note" in the checkout screen, I can't add a note about the code not working.

Help!!!!!!! I want to order and use the code before it expires, but it's looking like I can't. *sadface*
That code doesn't work on sale items but BONDIAUGUST25 works for 25% off.

My Bondi boxes are here!
Box1: Strawberry fields The limelight Starry night I'm vers Box2 Fuschia-istic Brick road City slicker I'm vers Overall I am really happy I actually got it in August since most of my subs take forever. I got two of the colors I wanted the most the limelight and strawberry fields. I got the same gift in both boxes, but I can always gift it. Can't wait until September!

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad
Lexxie, great job .... I love all the colors, but Brick Road is such a beautiful yellow!

Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The bondi Instagram seems to have a sneak peek of a two future colors. Maybe September? 😉
I put the pic from Instagram up over on the Sept thread.  Under a spoiler, I promise!  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

There is nothing worse than getting 20 Bondi polishes in the mail then having to leave for a week! I am back home and got to play with all my colors. I am so in love with this formula and all the colors.

Swatched all my beauties and then put Uptown Girl on my short sad nails. (no longer quite so sad looking)

Please ignore any other evidence of my polish addiction in the picture.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is nothing worse than getting 20 Bondi polishes in the mail then having to leave for a week! I am back home and got to play with all my colors. I am so in love with this formula and all the colors.

Swatched all my beauties and then put Uptown Girl on my short sad nails. (no longer quite so sad looking)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

wub.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hope you had a great time away! Love your collection!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looooooooooooove!
inlove3.gif

Wow, that was fast considering you are in another country!  Such great colors you got!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Bondi boxes are here!

Box1:
Strawberry fields
The limelight
Starry night
I'm vers

Box2
Fuschia-istic
Brick road
City slicker
I'm vers

Overall I am really happy I actually got it in August since most of my subs take forever. I got two of the colors I wanted the most the limelight and strawberry fields. I got the same gift in both boxes, but I can always gift it. Can't wait until September!

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You could use the coupon for one of the gorgeous colours that aren't on sale. Funny - I ended up getting all of the 10 that are on sale from the start! The only ones I don't yet have are Starry Night, Midnight Mystery, and Horny Mistress. I'm kind of regretting that...they look so beautiful too...

Wow, I love this photo for seeing the colours in a way you can quickly compare them. I haven't done it, but I can see how the swatches like this come in handy. Hmm - evidence of another 40-50 bottles back there? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ignore? That's really difficult! The two deep blues and Horny Mistress continue to call my name. That "finish the collection!" suggestion is alive and well in my head.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that was fast considering you are in another country!  Such great colors you got!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Bondi boxes are here!

Box1:

Strawberry fields

The limelight

Starry night

I'm vers

Box2

Fuschia-istic

Brick road

City slicker

I'm vers

Overall I am really happy I actually got it in August since most of my subs take forever. I got two of the colors I wanted the most the limelight and strawberry fields. I got the same gift in both boxes, but I can always gift it. Can't wait until September!
I know I  was pleasantly surprised, and I loved all the colors I got.

Wow! Very pretty Lexxie!!

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

I know I'm fashionably late to the party!
Bondi Strawberry fields Bondi The Limelight Zoya Gilty Bondi I'm Vers

Back