(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by swimsalot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Black
It's BondiNewYork. It has to be black. black is the un;)official color of New York City

iagree.gif

Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thoughts and prayers being sent your way!!!  Which colors did you order?  I know I am getting The Limelight and Top of the Rock, but cannot decide between Lady Liberty, Blue Skies, or Chasing the Sun.  Too many choices!!!  I have to have Teal Magnolia.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi beverly, Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Of the retiring colors I got Chasing the Sun and Top of the Rock. I also picked up NYPD while I was in the shop. I only lack three more completely my collection of the original colors: Tavern on the, Midnight Mystery, and Botanical Beauty.

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I really feel there needs to be t-shirts for the addicts amongst you! White t-shirt or black t-shirt what would be your color preference?
hilarious!! black plz! and feminine and fitted ;-)

Just wanted to share these fabulous two sub boxes that I recieved in August: 

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

Just wanted to share these fabulous two sub boxes that I recieved in August:  Bondi's City Slicker Bondi's Fool's Gold Bondi's BrickRoad
Love them!!! Where did you get all the fun glitter to put on top?

Love them!!! Where did you get all the fun glitter to put on top?
Starrily's Indie polishes (Space Candy, Dusted Diamonds, and Cotton Candy) These were easy to apply. 

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I wasn't sure if Angie had a chance to post here but she wanted me to relay her message onto this post to let you guys know: 

Hi! Please let everyone know I spent the weekend in the hospital with BP issues. They kicked the can down the road back to the cardiiologist, so I am still in same shape. I will try to start posting regularly at some point today or tomorrow. Miss you all!
Hope she gets better soon, sending hugs and well wishes her way.
hugss.gif

I just ordered Tavern On The and Lady Liberty using my $10 coupon. I only paid 10 bucks for both and got free shipping, but I still feel guitly (not really) as in I'm no position to buy any more polish. I mean, I'm not starving but you fellow polish addicts know what I mean. But then again, I did panic a little when they announced they were discountinuing colors O___O.

I just ordered Tavern On The and Lady Liberty using my $10 coupon. I only paid 10 bucks for both and got free shipping, but I still feel guitly (not really) as in I'm no position to buy any more polish. I mean, I'm not starving but you fellow polish addicts know what I mean. But then again, I did panic a little when they announced they were discountinuing colors O___O.
I panicked a little too. I didn't order everything I wanted (...all of them), but got finished ordering Chasing the Sun, Blue Skies, and Teal Magnolia.

Starrily's Indie polishes (Space Candy, Dusted Diamonds, and Cotton Candy) These were easy to apply. 
Thanks Lexxies22!!! You have just opened my eyes to a whole new world. Found Starrily's on Etsy, which I am addicted to that website as well. Is that where you ordered through? Cotton Candy is my favorite so far.

I have never had it happen to me before and had no clue it would damage wood, but I just looked and it just ate through the wood on one of the middle leafs so it will not be as hard to refinish.  I am 30 years old and had to have a double mastectomy at the beginning of the year.  Went through over six months of tissue expanders and finally reconstruction 2 months ago.  I had to go to my plastic surgeon's office this morning because of complications and now I am facing a 4th surgery.  Nail polish just makes me feel pretty... like a girl!!!  I just want to sit down and cry after the day that I have had, but I am going to paint my nails with Brick Road and Fuschia-istic and smile!!!  What beautiful colors.
Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Tany /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all!  I've been lurking for a while now and decided it's time to jump in.  I subscribed to Bondi and have been following the threads.  My sub box (and the extra box I ordered) didn't update beyond electronic notification sent and never arrived and never arrived.  It was killing me to see all of the beautiful colors everyone was receiving!

Richard was amazing and I felt confident that everything would be taken care of.  The Tuesday deadline he mentioned went by and still no polishes so same day he started a new shipment!  Of course late Wed I received notification that my original boxes were in CO and on their way.  I finally got them this past Sat and  totally in love!  Gorgeous colors, beautiful application (got horny mistress, uptown girl and teal magnolia in both boxes).

I'm so happy that I can finally participate and can't wait for more, more, more!

Thanks so much to Richard and the team for totally being on top of everything and creating a great product
Welcome!

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

Amazing manis, love them all!

I panicked a little too. I didn't order everything I wanted (...all of them), but got finished ordering Chasing the Sun, Blue Skies, and Teal Magnolia.
Teal Magnolia and Blue Skies are THE BEST. I'm not into orange, but I might have to order Chasing the Sun for my collection pourposes *sigh*. Let me know how it is! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

Supercutes! I really love the mani with City Slicker!
wub.gif

Bondi's City Slicker

Bondi's Fool's Gold

Bondi's BrickRoad

Great manis! I especially love the Brick Road mani. So fun and festive! Looks like a party on your nails! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Lexxies22!!! You have just opened my eyes to a whole new world. Found Starrily's on Etsy, which I am addicted to that website as well. Is that where you ordered through? Cotton Candy is my favorite so far.
Yeah! Cotton Candy is on Bondi's City Slicker; my favorite also!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amazing manis, love them all!
Thank you, 
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Supercutes! I really love the mani with City Slicker!
wub.gif
Me, too! This is my favorite, too. Thanks. BTW, I LOVE the way you came up with all three colors combo into one mani to do one swatch. 

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great manis! I especially love the Brick Road mani. So fun and festive! Looks like a party on your nails! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
15d.gif

rofl2.gif
 I never thought of that way; very clever! LOL 

Me, too! This is my favorite, too. Thanks. BTW, I LOVE the way you came up with all three colors combo into one mani to do one swatch. 
Aw, thanks Lexxie
wub.gif
Bondi did a fab job picking the trios for the first month's boxes
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw, thanks Lexxie
wub.gif
Bondi did a fab job picking the trios for the first month's boxes
biggrin.gif
Agreed! I never though of these colors I got and tried to make it best of it. To dress it up and other cool nail art options! Like the way you did as no one would never thought 
claps.gif

Back