(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scoop or V neck too please :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I cut the necks out of all my shirts that have that claustrophobic high neck like a mens T-shirt
Proud to

be a

Bondi Girl! 

heart.gif
I second this!

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I really feel there needs to be t-shirts for the addicts amongst you! White t-shirt or black t-shirt what would be your color preference?
Definitely black!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I really feel there needs to be t-shirts for the addicts amongst you! White t-shirt or black t-shirt what would be your color preference?
Black... I love black. Besides I'm messy. I stain white shirts the first or second time I wear them.

For this exact reason. lol

Scoop or V neck too please :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I cut the necks out of all my shirts that have that claustrophobic high neck like a mens T-shirt
Proud to

be a

Bondi Girl! 

heart.gif
DITTO! I'm sorta busty so it looks funny with men shirt style.

Black... I love black. Besides I'm messy. I stain white shirts the first or second time I wear them.
Same here! I've banned white clothing in my house. Hubby and kids aren't even allowed so much as a pair of white socks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DITTO! I'm sorta busty so it looks funny with men shirt style.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Proud to
be a
Bondi Girl! 
heart.gif
Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Black sounds great! *white shows all the dog hair*
You ladies are all after my own heart. Black v or scoop shaped for a woman sounds fantastic. Now, regarding the dog hair issue, since my sweetie is a rescued ACD (blue heeler) she has black and grey and white hair, and top that off with actual red-brown eyebrows and socks, and camouflaging dog hair is basically a lost cause. Dark denim jeans seem to be best for it, so I think black is closer!

White!  My husband says black makes me look like Elvira lol.

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I completely agree.  How about a nice square, V or boat neck?!  So much better than a plain old round neck, strangles you to death t-shirt.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Proud to
be a
Bondi Girl! 
heart.gif

I love dots so much!  This is super cute!

Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Bondi mani for the week! I couldn't decide between 4 colors so I just used them all!

Lady Liberty, Tavern On The, Teal Magnolia, & Chasing The Sun

Black t-shirts would be perfection. I insist on 3, 4, and 5 free polishes because there is something decidedly unappealing about using the ingredients of embalming fluid in my weekly manicure. I think its great to be able to buy polish and be comforted by the fact that its missing particular toxins but I always wonder "these are the ingredients you left out but what did you put in?" I buy a lot of nail polish.I would love for a company to be specific about their intentions in using specific ingredients and if and how they can potentially affect us over time.

Black, please!  And I agree with Lexxie that it should be "woman-fitting."  

Black is more sophisticated, like Bondi polishes.  
cool.gif

Black please! And if you are going to do women fit please, please, PLEASE have decent plus sizes. I cannot even begin to stress how annoying it is to fall in love with women fit shirts only to have it go up to Large and the Large fits like a Small-Medium. Us curvy gals need some love! lol

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Black sounds great! *white shows all the dog hair*
Lol, I was going to say white t-shirt please! As black shirts pick up all my cat hair!

V-neck and women's cut would also be on my wishlist!

I like either black or white. Scoop or vneck is fine as long as its not too low. I would rather it just say Bondi Girl or Bondi New York.

Black please! And if you are going to do women fit please, please, PLEASE have decent plus sizes. I cannot even begin to stress how annoying it is to fall in love with women fit shirts only to have it go up to Large and the Large fits like a Small-Medium. Us curvy gals need some love! lol
^THIS^.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Black would be awesome!  I agree with what she says!

i vote black...with a great neck line that has a little give for us curvy girls....i would so rock it everywhere!

edit to add:

or a tank!!! i love tanks!!

Latest posts

Back