(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by penny13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They said the first box would be a mystery box so I wouldn't rule it out! Box 2 is supposed to be the Fall preview though and these are the fall colors I believe. I wonder if Box 1 will be the "Glossygate" colors? 
roflmao.gif

Mwhahaha....."Glossygate." I hope so - I loved those colors! Honestly, I think that whole Glossymess worked out in Bondi's favor far better than just having it all work out fine. They got so much good publicity from how they handled it.

It absolutely worked in Bondi's favor! I swear Richard is a PR genius. Because of the honest, straightforward way in which handled the situation he now has legions of new, loyal fans. And with their brilliant customer service and amazing product, they will keep them. 
wink.gif

Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!! I agree with MissTrix's statement about Richard's way of handling with PR mess!

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!!

I agree with MissTrix's statement about Richard's way of handling with PR mess!
Here ya go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta have that green
inlove3.gif

I assume these were the names?

"Sold Out Show", "Keep Hating", "SOHO Chic"

"Glossy Girl", "Booze and Blowouts", "This Can't Be Real Life"

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drat! I threw out the Glossy Mag other day and it had a picture of all 6 nail polishes that was supposed to be featuring for Glossybox. Wonder if those polishes are known as 'Glossygate'. Does anyone have that GlossyMag ? Take a pic and post it under spolier alert, please please??!!

Here ya go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta have that green
inlove3.gif

I want them all!

Here ya go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta have that green
inlove3.gif

Beautiful presentation!!! Thank you, Miss Trix!!! 
wub.gif

Here's another picture with the collab shades.
*drooling* I'm not familiar with jelly nail polishes effect. Are they like top coat style or just give off the staining look?

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here ya go! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gotta have that green
inlove3.gif

Thanks Miss Trix! I'm loving "Sold Out Show" so much!

Eeeek! I'm getting so excited about this. 
smile.gif

I think I'm going to need 'Keep Hating' in my life ASAP. 

Hi! I haven't been able to do my nails for a while due to being busy with my toddler. She has shorter class time with her summer school so I'm kinda challenged with timing in between drying. I used BONDI: NYPD and BONDI: The Limelight to carry on the inspiration with the nail stickers.I have to wait until next month to get a better top coat. Setche Vite works ok; remember body chemistry, enviornment impact (humidity), etc play factors. I've sampled Nail, Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat before and it is the best I've ever tried. I'm curious to try I'm Vers (next month to purchase). Here's the attempted nail art here: and after I redo with a regular polish. Don't ya love these colors combo?

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Hi! I haven't been able to do my nails for a while due to being busy with my toddler. She has shorter class time with her summer school so I'm kinda challenged with timing in between drying. I used BONDI: NYPD and BONDI: The Limelight to carry on the inspiration with the nail stickers.I have to wait until next month to get a better top coat. Setche Vite works ok; remember body chemistry, enviornment impact (humidity), etc play factors. I've sampled Nail, Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat before and it is the best I've ever tried. I'm curious to try I'm Vers (next month to purchase). Here's the attempted nail art here: and after I redo with a regular polish. Don't ya love these colors combo? BEFORE: AFTER:   
Wow, that's fantastic!

Hi! I haven't been able to do my nails for a while due to being busy with my toddler. She has shorter class time with her summer school so I'm kinda challenged with timing in between drying. I used BONDI: NYPD and BONDI: The Limelight to carry on the inspiration with the nail stickers.I have to wait until next month to get a better top coat. Setche Vite works ok; remember body chemistry, enviornment impact (humidity), etc play factors. I've sampled Nail, Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat before and it is the best I've ever tried. I'm curious to try I'm Vers (next month to purchase). Here's the attempted nail art here: and after I redo with a regular polish. Don't ya love these colors combo?

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Love it so pretty!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Can you come to my house and do my nails?! 
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that's fantastic!
Thank you 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it so pretty!
Thank you 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you come to my house and do my nails?! 
hehe.gif
LOL, I would love do nail parties. That's my favorite thing to do!! 
wub.gif

Here's another picture with the collab shades.
I would be thrilled with any of these shades! I hope they don't send out any of the current shades from their site though. I *might* have gone a little crazy and already purchased almost all of them already.

Back