(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just signed up for 3 months! Savings would be the same down the line if we could renew and the keep the same tier of savings. Now I hope they send me Fuschia-istic.

Also signed up for the 3-month sub. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My wishlist:
1. Fuchsia-istic

2. Tavern on the

3. Teal Magnolia or Starry Night 

Hurry up August 1st!! 
marchmellow.gif

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you pre register today? If so it may cause a delay because today is first day for a payment. I think either once they ship out or something. I got mine confirmed after I paid. Like the member said above in this post saying oh how I love they way they said thanking you with a personal touch. Did you get that?
Yes, that was on the confirmation page after I ordered, but no email.

BTW I signed up directly from the site. I must have been browsing right when they opend the subs, as I got my "go sign up!" email after I purchased.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also signed up for the 3-month sub. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My wishlist:

1. Fuchsia-istic

2. Tavern on the

3. Teal Magnolia or Starry Night 

Hurry up August 1st!! 
marchmellow.gif
Yes please for Tavern on the... and Starry Night!  Those would be AMAZING!

Yes, that was on the confirmation page after I ordered, but no email. BTW I signed up directly from the site. I must have been browsing right when they opend the subs, as I got my "go sign up!" email after I purchased.
That's probably why you didn't get the email bec you were already there so it probably bypassed the email processing so.

I don't know... it still seems weird to me to pay for something and not get a c onfirmation via email... how do I prove I ordered if there is a problem?

Maybe just a start-up glitch?

I don't know... it still seems weird to me to pay for something and not get a c onfirmation via email... how do I prove I ordered if there is a problem? Maybe just a start-up glitch?  
Could be. Remember they're a small company and I do not want make excuses for that so maybe wait until tomorrow and try personal email them OR go on FB's private message only or on their website chat. Whichever is easiest. I'm sorry and good luck!

Just signed up, and decided to go for the three-month subscription.  I'm a little nervous just because of the obvious--there's no track record yet on Bondi when it comes to subscription services--but I do love many of the colors on their website, and y'all have convinced me with all your anecdotes about the great CS.

I was debating which pre-pay to do until I realized there's no difference in the savings in the 3, 6 or 12 months (i.e. if you did two 3 consecutive 3 months, it's the same as doing a 6 month and so on for the 12 month).  I was surprised; I'd think they'd want to incentivize people to lock up more time.  So it'll be 3 months for me.  That's my advice!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay math. Good calculating!! I'm gonna bite the bullet and do three months. Ill just put it on my special credit card. Hubby has no access to that one.

Just perused the Bondi website so I could make a wishlist for my Mystery box.

I'd love to have:

Uptown Girl

Tavern on the (please, please!)

The Limelight

Teal Magnolia

Blue Skies

Starry Night

Midnight Mystery

Yay math. Good calculating!! I'm gonna bite the bullet and do three months. Ill just put it on my special credit card. Hubby has no access to that one.
LMAO! I never thought of having a special credit card that your hubby doesn't know about. I do sorta lie not a bad way that I put my money aside to pay for this. We have a separate bank accounts and a joint one ;-)

Officially signed up for the 3 month plan!! Canceled my Julep, too! (Finally! Been skipping for about 8 months now!)

LMAO! I never thought of having a special credit card that your hubby doesn't know about. I do sorta lie not a bad way that I put my money aside to pay for this. We have a separate bank accounts and a joint one ;-)
I didn't set out to hide it from him. One day I had to buy a lot of clothes for my son,so I opened a charge card to get a discount. I then came to find that it had the Visa logo. I just never got around to mentioning it. I autopay from our checking account and no one is the wiser. After 26 years of marriage,I do what I like. Money has been tight of late so I don't want to throw my treats in his face. He wouldn't really mind, but there is no need to upset him unnecessarily.

Helloooooooo 6 month sub!
yey.gif

(Would have gone all crazy and done the 12 month just to save more money, but I think Hubsters would have had a thing or two to say about that amount LOL)

Wishlist:

Tavern on the

In the Limelight

Brick Road

Lady Liberty

Lets hope Bondi is stalking this thread. My wish list is: Nypd Botanical beauty Blue skies Fools Central Park Blossom

Latest posts

Back