(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did register, and nothing in spam....i'll try to be patient until tomorrow morning...then i'll freak,lol...i really dont want to miss this box!
Mmm ok wait until tomorrow and email them or chat online. As you know they are awesome with customer service! I could forward you my email in case? But it may not work bec of sent to my email connecting to my acct. breathe. Whoo ahhh

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did register, and nothing in spam....i'll try to be patient until tomorrow morning...then i'll freak,lol...i really dont want to miss this box!
lissa, I knew I was not going to have the money this week, so I specifically asked if they were SURE they had enough boxes if I waited until the 1st and they assured me that they did. We will probably just get our boxes a few days behind the ones who sign up between now and then.

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey everyone! I may not be familiar with MUT member names and FB names. Have you guys been participating their color contest? I put 'House of Windsor' for color #5, "East River" on color #4, "Twin Towers" on color #3, "The Apollo" on color #2, and "Evil Minion" on color #1. Like these suggestions even if it doesn't matter whether if you like these or not. Please let me know which is yours so I can like your suggestions as well. It would be great to seen one of MUT members to win.
thanks, lexxie....I think you already know that I am playing. But I don't have a lot of friends or family to share with so there is no way I can win but it's been such fun playing. Some of my choices were Carribean Skies for the teal, Naughty for the dark grey, Cambridge and Blue Blood for the blue, Holy Guacamole and Give Peas a Chance for the green, and Royal Reign for the purple. Did I leave any of the colors out? I LOVE Twin Towers for the dark grey! That was a fantastic idea! And my user name on here is my real name: Angi Smith. My Facebook name is Angi Williams Smith. I don't hide much ... sometimes I even need a filter on my mouth and fingers, lol! And how cool is it that Baby Cambridge was born the same day as the Bondi Subscription Launch???

I bit the bullet and signed up for the 3 month.. the fact that we can still skip months made the decision easy for me. I figure if I'm really dissatisfied, Richard will take care of it!

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Signing up now..

Information says we'll be billed the last day of the month, but when I go to actually sign up it says I'll he billed next September 22nd. Hmmm.
Weird. I believe we get charged today for whatever we sign up for - mine said that I would get charged $0.00 on August 22nd (I signed up for 3 months)

thanks, lexxie....I think you already know that I am playing. But I don't have a lot of friends or family to share with so there is no way I can win but it's been such fun playing. Some of my choices were Carribean Skies for the teal, Naughty for the dark grey, Cambridge and Blue Blood for the blue, Holy Guacamole and Give Peas a Chance for the green, and Royal Reign for the purple. Did I leave any of the colors out? I LOVE Twin Towers for the dark grey! That was a fantastic idea! And my user name on here is my real name: Angi Smith. My Facebook name is Angi Williams Smith. I don't hide much ... sometimes I even need a filter on my mouth and fingers, lol! And how cool is it that Baby Cambridge was born the same day as the Bondi Subscription Launch???
LOLOLOL about UR FB name. Sure thing, yes I ve seen you on FB ok thanks for letting me know and will go back and look for your suggestions and will like them! I really like Royal Regin and Cambridge a lot. Heck I will like them all! I think it's so cool. I think Richard should win the baby due date guessing contest bec obviously he's a Brit and he picked the date! LOL

I got to the confirmation page but no email confirmation of my order. Hmmm...
Did you pre register today? If so it may cause a delay because today is first day for a payment. I think either once they ship out or something. I got mine confirmed after I paid. Like the member said above in this post saying oh how I love they way they said thanking you with a personal touch. Did you get that?

Also you should get confirmed online not thru the email. So I m guessing after they collect as much they can and email with a confirmation? OR until aug 1st to ship out along with confirmation? It makes sense that way bec think about how many people are paying right now at the same time.

i didnt get a conformation email either, but it looks like it went through. I asked them about creating an account ( I like to be able to...see my account information online) and they said that should be set up by next month =)

signed up for month to month though, so excited!

swimsalot, did you name any of the colors? I had so much fun doing that. One of my choices for the purple was Royal Reign and the Royal baby arrived today ... same as the Bondi email is due to arrive!
Good job on the names Angie. I only had a chance to name two. I named the smoky green "pea green boat". Can't Remember when I named the gray one. I can't decide whether to sign up for a Bondi single month or try it three month. I've read what some of you going to do. Does anybody have any advice??

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lissa, I knew I was not going to have the money this week, so I specifically asked if they were SURE they had enough boxes if I waited until the 1st and they assured me that they did. We will probably just get our boxes a few days behind the ones who sign up between now and then.
 Awesome.  In that case I'll wait til Friday so I can do the 3 month without pissing off the Mr.
bandit.gif
I don't think he needs to know that I'll now have $65/month in nail polish subs. Hehe.

If I had the money, swimsalot, I would go for the 3-month sub and save $10 bucks. By the end of three boxes, they will have the kinks worked out (if they don't already) and you will know if you want to keep on.

Originally Posted by swimsalot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good job on the names Angie. I only had a chance to name two. I named the smoky green "pea green boat". Can't Remember when I named the gray one.

I can't decide whether to sign up for a Bondi single month or try it three month. I've read what some of you going to do. Does anybody have any advice??
I was debating which pre-pay to do until I realized there's no difference in the savings in the 3, 6 or 12 months (i.e. if you did two 3 consecutive 3 months, it's the same as doing a 6 month and so on for the 12 month).  I was surprised; I'd think they'd want to incentivize people to lock up more time.  So it'll be 3 months for me.  That's my advice!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back