(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: August 2013 - Launch boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's the day!!!! Can't wait to confirm my subscription. But was just reading on the Bondi FB page that when you do the follow through this evening, you will be charged when you complete it. I can't afford Julep with the Champagne add-on AND Bondi sub in the same week. So HOPING that the Bondi boxes will still be available after this week....
from what was posted previously on the Bondi FB page, you can order the first box up to either August 14 or 15.

Originally Posted by PsyDivaES /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's so odd. I love I'm Vers as a topcoat as well as basecoat. Love the high gloss finish and have never have a problem with it not hardening completely. I live in a dry climate, so I wonder if humidity really is the culprit.
I'm in Los Angeles, and our apartment is pretty dry most of the time (unless I'm washing laundry, the dryer vents into our apartment).  It dries completely like 10 minutes after I put it on as a top coat.  I don't know if it is softening up later or if maybe water is softening it on me.. I've never had a polish do that so I don't really see what is causing it.  But then again, the only two top coats that have ever worked great for me are Sally Hansen insta-dry and Julep freedom topcoat. 

At least it makes the perfect base coat for me!  I'm loving that my nails don't split and flake apart now since using it.  Even vitamins and diet weren't helping me with that problem!

Originally Posted by neblinosa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

from what was posted previously on the Bondi FB page, you can order the first box up to either August 14 or 15.
Yes, I saw that and I asked about it too, but I am impatient and want to be able to sign up NOW! Alas, not enough money for impulse purchases this week: getting hair cut and colored next week and getting new eyeglasses that have been badly needed for several YEARS now ....

Does anyone know if the 1st mystery sub box will ship on August 1st or September 1st?

Did you all go to Bondi FB page over the weekend and play the naming game? I LOVED that! So many great choices were offered!
Just spent some time looking at the Bondi Facebook page and playing the name game. When I looked at the photos of the 23 polishes that they showed, only two of them seem to be shimmer or not cream. I don't know if their boxes are going to be all cream like it sometimes seems Julep's are. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by swimsalot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just spent some time looking at the Bondi Facebook page and playing the name game. When I looked at the photos of the 23 polishes that they showed, only two of them seem to be shimmer or not cream. I don't know if their boxes are going to be all cream like it sometimes seems Julep's are. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
swimsalot, did you name any of the colors? I had so much fun doing that. One of my choices for the purple was Royal Reign and the Royal baby arrived today ... same as the Bondi email is due to arrive!

Signing up now.. Information says we'll be billed the last day of the month, but when I go to actually sign up it says I'll he billed next August 22nd. Hmm. Edited to change September to August. Oops!

i really like the thank you for subscribing note at the end of the transaction and how we are welcome to contact richard directly with any feedback we may have. i haven't heard of any company who has the same values. bravo bondi!

I agree with Jac a! It was very quick to sign up and easy on my mobile! Now onto to start counting 9 MORE DAYS until the shipping begins!

i did register, and nothing in spam....i'll try to be patient until tomorrow morning...then i'll freak,lol...i really dont want to miss this box!

I just signed up for month to month.  I wanted to make sure I liked it and that there were no issues before committing to a longer subscription.  I really like the colors on their site right now.

Back