(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree!  And I like the way you think! 
wink.gif
  I am so excited to see the new polish colors (assuming we see more than has already been previewed).  If what has been previewed is the new colors then I am lucky Bondi has already put together the perfect box for me! 

Like a Lady, Glitz n Glam & Cuff Me
Quote:

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL it's a must!
laughing.gif
Extra polishes on a birthday = extra awesome!

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree!  And I like the way you think! 
wink.gif
  I am so excited to see the new polish colors (assuming we see more than has already been previewed).  If what has been previewed is the new colors then I am lucky Bondi has already put together the perfect box for me! 

Like a Lady, Glitz n Glam & Cuff Me

I REALLY can't wait to do a mani with Like a Lady and Cuff Me, that way when someone asks what I'm wearing on my mani I can just smile, wink and say: Cuff Me Like a Lady
patches.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I REALLY can't wait to do a mani with Like a Lady and Cuff Me, that way when someone asks what I'm wearing on my mani I can just smile, wink and say: Cuff Me Like a Lady
patches.gif

And I'm itching to finally get my hands.. err nails.. on That Sh*t Cray! It looked fantastic on the site, and I wonder what it will look like in real life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I originally ordered that one but changed it out because I got a gorgeous brown in my squarehue box and at the same time bought Zoya Louise.  I can't wait to see swatches though.  Hopefully someone can swatch it against Lousie for me so I can see what tone it is.  The squarehue and the Louise were a dead on duplicate for each other so someone who has Louise also, please do a comparison swatch for me!!  I'm a sucker for dark browns and I want it but I really don't need 3 identical browns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And I'm itching to finally get my hands.. err nails.. on That Sh*t Cray! It looked fantastic on the site, and I wonder what it will look like in real life :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting even more excited about receiving more Bondis in October after trying Top of the Rock again last night.  I've been trying to give some of my older polishes some love lately, so it's been a month or so since I've used one of my Bondis...I had almost forgotten how amazing the formula really is. 

Love that it looks so shiny I don't feel like I need a top coat, since most top coats make my polish peel off in one big piece. I still need to try I'm Vers, though.  The best part is how easy the formula is to work with.  All of the colors (and I have all but one of the past collection) go on so smoothly that I don't have to clean up after myself...and I am the clumsiest person in the world when it comes to applying polish.  I've seen first graders do a better job!
s.gif

I absolutely love all of the spoilers we've seen thus far and can't wait to get my October selection email!  This is going to be the best month ever!

(Okay, Richard...where's my paycheck, LOL!)

I did the same thing you did! I love browns, too, but there were some many other colors to try I didn't want to use one of my picks on a possible dupe. I would love to see swatches, though! Can't wait for that selection email this weekend!

I have been offline for a bit and catching up on what I have been missing... holy smokes Batman, people are .... 
blink.gif

As for October polishes... looks like another multiple box month and I cannot wait!  I am going to have such a lovely influx of nail polish in October.. 5 boxes from September and the probable 2 boxes for October.  Looking forward to playing with the new colors.  
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  ..and to think, just a few months ago, I only owned maybe 12 polishes... and I know own 95 (27 of them Bondi).

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gifHooray for October color reveal!  October is my birthday month and since I had to skip Sept I may have to get 2 boxes to catch up with everyone! Lol

Yes, hooray for October reveal!  It's my birthday month and may need two boxes as well... although I ordered two in September too!  What can I say.  Um, I did suspend another subscription so I could rationalize MOAR Bondi.  :-D

P.S.  When I get That Sh** Cray, I'll be comparing it to Zoya's Louise on my blog.  Skipped the SqH September box.

Hey Richard can you share what the assortment of finishes is like for October? The pics look like they all have some shimmer to them?  I cant really tell but maybe my eyes are just bad.

Yes, hooray for October reveal!  It's my birthday month and may need two boxes as well... although I ordered two in September too!  What can I say.  Um, I did suspend another subscription so I could rationalize MOAR Bondi.  :-D P.S.  When I get That Sh** Cray, I'll be comparing it to Zoya's Louise on my blog.  Skipped the SqH September box.
Awesome! Can't wait to see those.

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting even more excited about receiving more Bondis in October after trying Top of the Rock again last night.  I've been trying to give some of my older polishes some love lately, so it's been a month or so since I've used one of my Bondis...I had almost forgotten how amazing the formula really is. 

Love that it looks so shiny I don't feel like I need a top coat, since most top coats make my polish peel off in one big piece. I still need to try I'm Vers, though.  The best part is how easy the formula is to work with.  All of the colors (and I have all but one of the past collection) go on so smoothly that I don't have to clean up after myself...and I am the clumsiest person in the world when it comes to applying polish.  I've seen first graders do a better job!
s.gif

I absolutely love all of the spoilers we've seen thus far and can't wait to get my October selection email!  This is going to be the best month ever!

(Okay, Richard...where's my paycheck, LOL!)

I didn't like I'm Vers as a top coat, because the polish takes forever to dry with it. However, it's an amazing base coat, and prevents staining like no other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OHH, I'm Vers is both top/basecoat. That makes so much more sense with that name. 
roflmao.gif
For some reason I thought it was a regular polish (I'm new to Bondi so I don't know all the polish names yet!)

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't like I'm Vers as a top coat, because the polish takes forever to dry with it. However, it's an amazing base coat, and prevents staining like no other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the input!  I've been using Nailtiques 2 as my base coat lately, and it's really working well for me, but I still intend to give I'm Vers a try.  That will probably be one of my choices for my 2nd (or 3rd
icon_redface.gif
) October box!

Oh yay!  If Louise and  Swahili Charm weren't dead on dupes, I would have picked it up.  I'm dying to see the tone of it.  Here's the pic of my quick and messy swatch.  I can't remember which finger is which colour.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, hooray for October reveal! 

P.S.  When I get That Sh** Cray, I'll be comparing it to Zoya's Louise on my blog.  Skipped the SqH September box.

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE this!

Very spot on for FALL 2013! Gorgeous color and love the stamping!

Back