(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to splash a little color into this convo...these are my 'metallic nails' from the 30 mani marathon. One coat of Bondi Botanical Beauty and three layers of alternating metallic purple and blue stamping in a camo design :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby Dynamite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to splash a little color into this convo...these are my 'metallic nails' from the 30 mani marathon.

One coat of Bondi Botanical Beauty and three layers of alternating metallic purple and blue stamping in a camo design
smile.gif

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Just wanted to splash a little color into this convo...these are my 'metallic nails' from the 30 mani marathon.

One coat of Bondi Botanical Beauty and three layers of alternating metallic purple and blue stamping in a camo design
smile.gif

Pretty! I love the colours you chose.

smile.gif

Love!! 
inlove3.gif

Just wanted to splash a little color into this convo...these are my 'metallic nails' from the 30 mani marathon. One coat of Bondi Botanical Beauty and three layers of alternating metallic purple and blue stamping in a camo design :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Scooby!!!!! Holy b@tsh$t! This is gorgeous! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

smile.gif

Love this!! I need this stamp plate!

smile.gif

Beautiful! I love the colors you used for the stripes, they work so perfectly well together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

smile.gif

And this. Wow. So gorgeous! I absolutely love your selection of colours!

Speaking of the colours above, Richard, I would be thrilled with some vibrant (mostly lighter than NYPD) blues with a cool effect, close-to-neon effect, and blurple effect. There's a whole range in there of intense and interesting blues I'm hoping for from Bondi.

Gorgeous-another amazing mani! You are so creative with color!

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyInfinitum /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Pretty! I love the colours you chose.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Love!! 
inlove3.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Scooby!!!!! Holy b@tsh$t! This is gorgeous!
tongue.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Little Apes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Love this!! I need this stamp plate!

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Beautiful! I love the colors you used for the stripes, they work so perfectly well together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

And this. Wow. So gorgeous! I absolutely love your selection of colours!

Quote: Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Gorgeous-another amazing mani! You are so creative with color! Thank you guys for all the compliments! 
rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Time to post some Bondi mani pics on their page! LOL
Great idea! I have a strawberry fields swatch that I haven't published in my blog yet, so maybe I'll post that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Time to post some Bondi mani pics on their page! LOL
I did one yesterday for practice: geometric lines using a nail art brush. It's not perfect but looks good. I kinda don't wanna post that on Bondi's FB page bec the lines are *ahem* not so perfect. The thumb is perfect but as I went on next nail; I started getting a little impatient trying to finish so the pinkie is a little sloppy and thicker lines. Maybe bec my pinkie has smaller nail bed that I shouldn't press too hard with the brush or switch to a smaller size of brush. 😕

First time to ever paint my nails red. Love Horny Mistress! The stamping isn't perfect but I like it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  First time to ever paint my nails red. Love Horny Mistress! The stamping isn't perfect but I like it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOVE this!

smile.gif

Scooby, I think I would call that man, Puple Haze! Gorgeous as usually! And is that a REAL Bondi bottle you are holding in the picture? Sorry, couldn't resist. It's late and I'm super tired so when finish reading posts in the morning.

Quote: Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hooray for October color reveal!  October is my birthday month and since I had to skip Sept I may have to get 2 boxes to catch up with everyone! Lol

LOL it's a must!
laughing.gif
Extra polishes on a birthday = extra awesome!

Back