(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm the one who suggested "Hot Tomato" but don't think there's any kind of vote going on, and I'm certainly not trolling for votes if there is!  :)  I just threw the name out there for Richard to consider.

Good. I hope Richard catches this :) Sorry for misunderstanding 

icon_wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  CUTE story, Lexxie! I said something equally off-color when I was having morning sickness at midnight! Let's just say I think your mother and I would get along!!! My son was due 22 years ago yesterday. He was born at 12:13am on the 28th.

Oh heck yes! I can totally picture both of you guys talking endless all day long! You must be soo exhausted being up in the middle of night to give birth like that. 

Quote: Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When does the selection email go out for the October colors?

Hi there, later this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good. I hope Richard catches this :) Sorry for misunderstanding 

icon_wink.gif

No prob!  And I for one am very glad you mentioned a MUT rule, because I'm fairly new here.  :-D

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi there, later this week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just read this and I am now super excited for later this week!  I have a serious nail polish addiction problem!  

dance.gif
dance.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just read this and I am now super excited for later this week!  I have a serious nail polish addiction problem!  

dance.gif
dance.gif

You are sooo not the only one!  I feel like a kid at Christmas!

Quote: Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You are sooo not the only one!  I feel like a kid at Christmas!
Me too!  When I first saw these six new colors, I thought I wanted 2 or 3 of them.  Now I want... wait for it... you guessed it.... all six.  Gonna be another two-box month.  Woohoo, October, my birthday month, it's going to be raining polish!  :-D

Well....... that was awful :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I had to do the most difficult thing possible today.... cancel my Bondi sub.  As always, the customer service given to me was excellent. They were so kind and understanding about this but it still made me feel really bad. Last month, I had emailed Richard that I would need to skip because of my son being in a bike accident at college. I thought, I'd only have to skip a month and all would be fine afterwards with my son all recovered and back to normal. Now it's time for the next box and it turned out that my son's surgery ended up being more detailed since his Achilles tendon was 100% cut. Thankfully, he's back in college but I took him for his post surgery appointment last week and he still has about 5 more weeks before the Orthopedic will test him to see if he is able to walk and then start him on physical therapy. The bills are starting to show up and with the running back and forth from here to college is pulling hard at my "fun" budgest so this weekend, I had to force myself into making a list of things that I need to give up for awhile and sadly this was one of them... So dear friends here, I am officially no longer a Bondi girl :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me too!  When I first saw these six new colors, I thought I wanted 2 or 3 of them.  Now I want... wait for it... you guessed it.... all six.  Gonna be another two-box month.  Woohoo, October, my birthday month, it's going to be raining polish!  :-D
It's my birthday month too!  If they do ship by mid-month (okay early mid-month...like around the 15th), I might even get them all by my birthday!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well....... that was awful :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I had to do the most difficult thing possible today.... cancel my Bondi sub.  As always, the customer service given to me was excellent. They were so kind and understanding about this but it still made me feel really bad. Last month, I had emailed Richard that I would need to skip because of my son being in a bike accident at college. I thought, I'd only have to skip a month and all would be fine afterwards with my son all recovered and back to normal. Now it's time for the next box and it turned out that my son's surgery ended up being more detailed since his Achilles tendon was 100% cut. Thankfully, he's back in college but I took him for his post surgery appointment last week and he still has about 5 more weeks before the Orthopedic will test him to see if he is able to walk and then start him on physical therapy. The bills are starting to show up and with the running back and forth from here to college is pulling hard at my "fun" budgest so this weekend, I had to force myself into making a list of things that I need to give up for awhile and sadly this was one of them... So dear friends here, I am officially no longer a Bondi girl :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You don't have to buy every box to be a Bondi Girl. You're very much still one of us!  
hugss.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have to buy every box to be a Bondi Girl. You're very much still one of us!  
hugss.gif

awww thank you for bringing a HUGE smile to my face, lol!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hugss.gif

I second to that!

I'm so sorry about your son but glad to hear that he's recovering well.

awww thank you for bringing a HUGE smile to my face, lol!!!

Quote:Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your son, I hope he recovers as quickly as possible. You'll just have to make a wish list for when you're able to rejoin the "hobby" (aka: near-obsession, in my case).

So sorry to hear about your son, I hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

Hope your son makes a speedy recovery!  I think we all go through times when we can't afford all the fun things we'd like -- that makes the times when we **can** get them even more rewarding.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So sorry to hear about your son, I hope that he makes a speedy recovery.

I am so sorry to hear about your son.  I wish him the best as well as you and your family.  You are still a Bondi Girl in our eyes.

hugss.gif

I hope your sons tendon heals fast. My dad ruptured his Achilles tendon about 15 years ago. I can only imagine all the pain he is in.

Quote: Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh heck yes! I can totally picture both of you guys talking endless all day long! You must be soo exhausted being up in the middle of night to give birth like that. 

Lexxie, long birthing story short - I wasn't just up in the middle of the night. I went in for an induction and by the time the third shift of nurses came on duty - let's just say that last nurse probably didn't like my language none to well.......

Back