(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the Yves Rocher lip balm. I had put it into the rotation as the next balm to use after I ran out and didn't think to check a date until I was reading the packaging on my commute this morning since it's a new brand that I haven't tried yet.   For me, it's not that big of a deal what the date is, it smells fine and I didn't get a reaction off of it this morning. But, while it's not a big deal for me in this instance, it might be for someone else who may be less than polite about it.
Oh thank goodness. I thought you were referring to the hurraw one too.

A huge Thank you to Richard for his quick response to my refund request.My hospital has gone no nail polish because of one person's acrylic nail falling into a patients food. No gloves on.,and we are all paying the price. All my nail subs are cancelled until they recind the polish ban.Richard responded and refunded right away. Thank you:)

A huge Thank you to Richard for his quick response to my refund request.My hospital has gone no nail polish because of one person's acrylic nail falling into a patients food. No gloves on.,and we are all paying the price. All my nail subs are cancelled until they recind the polish ban.Richard responded and refunded right away. Thank you:)
Our hospital went to this policy awhile ago and I really don't see them doing away with the policy anytime soon. I wear my polish on my toes all the time and on my fingernails when I have a couple days off in a row. We were told that bacteria can form under the polish. They are not even letting us put a clear nail strengthener on. My nails are so short and brittle from scrubbing surgeries and constantly washing my hands I don't know what to do.

Oh no! Bummer.

Our policy is no acrylic or gel nails. No gel polish. We can wear regular polish but have remover pads in stock in case of chips. Hopefully yours will lessen in time.

Our policy is no acrylic or gel nails. No gel polish. We can wear regular polish but have remover pads in stock in case of chips. Hopefully yours will lessen in time.
That is how our policy started and then it progressed to everything. I hope it lessens too.

I just checked my Hurraw lip balm and don't see a "best by" or "sell by" date.  It smells wonderful (cinnamon).  Like Red Hots.  Hey, there's another polish name, Red Hots.  Or Hot For You (Hot 4 U).

Can you imagine?  Someone gets the polish and tells her hubby, "Hey, I just got 'Hot For You.' "  ;-)

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just checked my Hurraw lip balm and don't see a "best by" or "sell by" date.  It smells wonderful (cinnamon).  Like Red Hots.  Hey, there's another polish name, Red Hots.  Or Hot For You (Hot 4 U).

Can you imagine?  Someone gets the polish and tells her hubby, "Hey, I just got 'Hot For You.' "  ;-)

Silver, you DEFINITELY have a naughty streak! Love that name!

I just checked my Hurraw lip balm and don't see a "best by" or "sell by" date.  It smells wonderful (cinnamon).  Like Red Hots.  Hey, there's another polish name, Red Hots.  Or Hot For You (Hot 4 U). Can you imagine?  Someone gets the polish and tells her hubby, "Hey, I just got 'Hot For You.' "  ;-)
I've been using my Hurraw since I got it in my Bondi box & my lips haven't rotted off or anything. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got the orange one & it tastes like orange sherbet. It also feels so nice on my lips- not greasy, just nice & soft.

Back