(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Monika1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Very pretty Richard! I'm just catching up here, a bit. Loving the middle berry tone and looking forward to playing with it!

But I'm kind of hoping Richard, that I will not be getting six or eight of these in October with whatever I end up ordering from the October selection.
icon_redface.gif
I'm still hoping for some, um, "consolidation of packages," so I don't seem quite as crazy in the eyes of... DH
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. Consolidation is really good, right?

LOL I would love to say that we will consolidate the packages, strangely with USPS commercial rates it works out cheaper for us to ship you two packages as after 15oz it goes to Priority Mail.

I started a new thread for discussing October's selections. RICHARD, could you go over there and comment on my first post, please?

Yup..."Girl on Top" and "Cuff Me" will be mine just because of the names!  And if you named that red shimmery one "Hot Tomato" or anything along those lines...that would complete my box.  I have a crude sense of 12 year old boy humor and anything like that immediately draws me in.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I mean...right when you walk in my back door I have my favorite curse word spelled out in coffee cups for EVERYONE to see...drives my mom nuts.

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yup..."Girl on Top" and "Cuff Me" will be mine just because of the names!  And if you named that red shimmery one "Hot Tomato" or anything along those lines...that would complete my box.  I have a crude sense of 12 year old boy humor and anything like that immediately draws me in.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I mean...right when you walk in my back door I have my favorite curse word spelled out in coffee cups for EVERYONE to see...drives my mom nuts.

lol!!! that's hilarious..you should post a pic ( in a spoiler for the good girls)...that sounds like something i'd do too, my husband gets a kick out of my crude humor..

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol!!! that's hilarious..you should post a pic ( in a spoiler for the good girls)...that sounds like something i'd do too, my husband gets a kick out of my crude humor..

Hehe...will do when I get home!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And so does mine...well boyfriend, but might as well be married.

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I would love to say that we will consolidate the packages, strangely with USPS commercial rates it works out cheaper for us to ship you two packages as after 15oz it goes to Priority Mail.
Well, OK, then it makes sense on your part, though maybe not so much in the case of USPS. 
smiletongue.gif

15 oz - I don't know how heavy your actual bottles are, but at least two or three-plus packages is better than six-plus! Thanks for explaining.

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay...picture time!  Ignore the orange kitchen...  We just moved in and the previous owners had an interesting paint scheme...that is NOT going to stick around long...

Mods, feel free to get rid of this if it's just too much.  I don't want to break any rules or upset anyone!  And sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to share my awesome cups.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hehe, I love the cups
icon_lol.gif
  They would go great in my kitchen with the dish towels my friend cross stitched for me.  They say "Go _ _ _ _ Yourself" and have little flowers and birds and hearts around the words.  I laugh every time I use them.

Okay...picture time!  Ignore the orange kitchen...  We just moved in and the previous owners had an interesting paint scheme...that is NOT going to stick around long...

Mods, feel free to get rid of this if it's just too much.  I don't want to break any rules or upset anyone!  And sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to share my awesome cups.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love that! You have me kicking myself because a while ago Target had monogram mugs on clearance and I was completely uncreative with it - it never even occurred to me to spell things!

I feel your pain on the paint, btw. Our kitchen/dining room/hallway were all painted an eye-scorchingly bright (but dark) yellow when we moved in. And then we lived with it for almost 3 years!

Random feedback time. Please, please, please make sure that future beauty gifts aren't expired items. I just went to use the lip balm I received as the beauty gift in one of my boxes and the best by date on the package says "best before 11 2012." I'm sure its still good and it's not a big deal for me, but there are people who will go cray cray if they receive expired items that they were under the impression are new.

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Random feedback time. Please, please, please make sure that future beauty gifts aren't expired items. I just went to use the lip balm I received as the beauty gift in one of my boxes and the best by date on the package says "best before 11 2012."

I'm sure its still good and it's not a big deal for me, but there are people who will go cray cray if they receive expired items that they were under the impression are new.

Thank you DragonChick for letting us know that! Please email us directly at [email protected] so we can correct this! That is not acceptable! 

James

Quote: Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Random feedback time. Please, please, please make sure that future beauty gifts aren't expired items. I just went to use the lip balm I received as the beauty gift in one of my boxes and the best by date on the package says "best before 11 2012."

I'm sure its still good and it's not a big deal for me, but there are people who will go cray cray if they receive expired items that they were under the impression are new.

Did you get HURRAW lip balm? I didn't even think about checking the best by date, and now wonder if mine is expired, too :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get HURRAW lip balm? I didn't even think about checking the best by date, and now wonder if mine is expired, too :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is the Yves Rocher lip balm. I had put it into the rotation as the next balm to use after I ran out and didn't think to check a date until I was reading the packaging on my commute this morning since it's a new brand that I haven't tried yet.   For me, it's not that big of a deal what the date is, it smells fine and I didn't get a reaction off of it this morning. But, while it's not a big deal for me in this instance, it might be for someone else who may be less than polite about it.

Beautiful cups! LOL!

Back