*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the spoiler comes in other metals besides gold. I don't wear gold, only silver, and I can't remember any of the jewelry items coming in anything but gold for any boxes I'm subscribed to.

Sorry for all the white text above :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoBlonde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hopefully the spoiler comes in other metals besides gold. I don't wear gold, only silver, and I can't remember any of the jewelry items coming in anything but gold for any boxes I'm subscribed to.

Sorry for all the white text above :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Maybe you can try calling and asking / specifically requesting silver

Quote: Originally Posted by dehemmi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know when we'll be charged for the Winter FFF boxes? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I feel like I read 12/5 or 12/6 in an e-mail they sent?

I just went into my account and saw that we're going to be billed on the 4th!

Quote: Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went into my account and saw that we're going to be billed on the 4th!
Oh! that's good to know. Thank you for posting!
smile.gif

I've enjoyed these so far. I didn't have any issues with them last month. I was in the first group mailed out but my bliss came so fast after. It does feel like a long time since I got it. Crazy how some are just getting fall box.

So far I'm liking both revealed items! Even though I just bought a new pair of headphones.... Lol I saw they posted about a twitter party with Lorna Jane.. Think any of her products will be in the box?

@MissKellyC  I'm hoping it's not socks! They keep mentioning socks in their emails haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Lol! Yeah, no socks would be fine with me! But maybe something else? I mean they did get our sizes.... I did get my invoice today so hopefully the box is on it's way soon! =D

Ohhh, got my invoice too! I remember them saying that we should get our boxes before Christmas, so hopefully that's true! I want that necklace :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) 

I just got charged today and I don't remember getting charged sales tax on my previous boxes. It says on the invoice CA sales tax, but I live in Colorado. Anyone have this issue? Or am I just not remembering getting charged sales tax before?

I just got charged today and I don't remember getting charged sales tax on my previous boxes. It says on the invoice CA sales tax, but I live in Colorado. Anyone have this issue? Or am I just not remembering getting charged sales tax before?
That's odd.... I live in Kansas and wasn't charged tax... I'd email or call.

Thank you!! I'm not crazy then. Lol. I'm going to email them now.
No you are definitely not crazy!! Lol hopefully they can get it resolved quickly for you! =)

No you are definitely not crazy!! Lol hopefully they can get it resolved quickly for you! =)
They just emailed me back and said that it was a mistake and have already credited back to my account. So that was pretty quick! I know there was the issues with the double charging for the last box and their customer service seemed to get that taken care of fairly quickly for those that it effected. So far it seems like they have really good customer service :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They just emailed me back and said that it was a mistake and have already credited back to my account. So that was pretty quick! I know there was the issues with the double charging for the last box and their customer service seemed to get that taken care of fairly quickly for those that it effected. So far it seems like they have really good customer service :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Glad to hear it! =) I think they definitely learned a lot after their first box! Lol

Back