*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's a pic I found of it. It's kinda blurry...can anyone make out the details of what's in it? It doesn't look like as much compared to last time.

Here's what I could make out from the pic and video clip:
Simple Foaming Face Wash
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel
Beauty For Real Lip Gloss

Bioxidea Miracle 24 Face Mask
NYX Eyeshadow Palette

From previous spoilers we know about:

Headphones

Necklace

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a pic I found of it. It's kinda blurry...can anyone make out the details of what's in it? It doesn't look like as much compared to last time.

I see what looks like skyn iceland moisturizer? Maybe a Modelco lipgloss in the front? Yet another eyeshadow palette, maybe yet another cleanser (from Simple) in the front, plus the headphones and the necklace spoilers we already had...a couple of other things in there I don't recognize...Excited to try a big skyn iceland product, whatever it is.

Didn't realized there was this thread, so I posted the pic In the fall box thread. Here's what I got so far. I'm looking at the items that have not been revealed in previous spoilers Simple Foaming cleanser??? Can't really see the item that well. Bioxidea Miracle 24 Face Mask Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel Beauty For Real Lip Gloss

The green bottle in the front is Simple Foaming Cleanser $6.99 on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Foaming-Cleanser-5-Ounce/dp/B009RNUH54
51ceAil70ZL._SL1500_.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the eye shadow is from NYX
Yeah it says NYX and it looks like a Love in Rio 3-color eyeshadow pallete $6.00

I try to be optimistic in general, but two eyeshadow palettes in a row and three cleansers in a row (actually if it is the peel pads it's almost like 2 cleansers in this one box even)...that's not super exciting to me. I do appreciate that some of these brands (lip gloss, mask, and skyn iceland) are new to me and I will wait until I actually get the box to see what it is like. 

Yeah it says NYX and it looks like a Love in Rio 3-color eyeshadow pallete $6.00
I thought it was the Love in Rio, but the NYX logo is not placed in the same place. I think it's the Love In Florence collection

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was the Love in Rio, but the NYX logo is not placed in the same place. I think it's the Love In Florence collection
Yeah you're right.  I looked at the video again and I can make out the "rence" part of Florence

I'm wondering if they're not showing everything, so perhaps there is food.  I don't see the necklace that has been spoiled...

Quote: Originally Posted by MKSB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So there aren't any food items in this box, huh. Interesting.
I didn't see the necklace in the clip, so maybe there is more not shown?

I'm wondering if they're not showing everything, so perhaps there is food.  I don't see the necklace that has been spoiled...
Yeah they probably didn't show the whole box . I couldn't see the necklace either!! Hope we get the boxes sooooon!!

Yeah they probably didn't show the whole box . I couldn't see the necklace either!! Hope we get the boxes sooooon!!
They sent an email saying the boxes will ship by the end of the week.

I'm also kind of sick of cleansers, but I love masks and other skin stuff. I'm REALLY not into all the Nyx products I keep getting in these boxes. At least it doesn't look like there is any nail polish included, which is another of my peeves.

I love, love, loved the bliss cleanser from the last box and will probably repurchase. That's the type of product I expect in these boxes, a $20+ cleanser. I can pick up a simple cleaner anytime I pop in the drug store. Don't get me wrong, I will use it, just wish it were something of higher value like the bliss. Regardless, I'm still pretty pumped about the box!

Man, the cheap neautral eyeshadow palettes in these boxes are killing me! I'm not a drugstore brand kinda gal when it comes to cosmetics. I do love simple though, and I am excited to get that cleanser. Figures I'd love the $7 cleanser. 

Hmmm, I wonder if anything else she mentioned in the vid would pop up? Maybe a GC for some of the personalized gifts (ie the cuff or photo thingie)....Either way, not suuuuuper thrilled about another 

cleanser. I've barely put a dent in the first one! Also NYX has some great PR as their in every box the past few months...LOL

Back