*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you look closely at the Skyn Iceland box you see the words "undereye circles" and "crow's", so I want to say it's an eye cream. Specifically this one judging by the color of the box: http://www.skyniceland.com/product-5-eye-cream

I canceled my subscription since I wasn't in love with the necklace or earbud spoilers and bought the limited edition popsugar. I'm glad I did now. I loved the fall FabFitFun box!

Echoing everyone else: stop it with the cleansers, FFF!  I'm pretty sure I'm set for at least a year now! 

Otherwise, looks like a great value box.  I've heard nothing but great things about Skyn Iceland and can always use more face masks, esp during the winter.  And like someone else mentions, there appears to be ModelCo lipgloss?  Can never have too much lip goo!

Quote: Originally Posted by WanderlustinWA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Echoing everyone else: stop it with the cleansers, FFF!  I'm pretty sure I'm set for at least a year now! 

Otherwise, looks like a great value box.  I've heard nothing but great things about Skyn Iceland and can always use more face masks, esp during the winter.  And like someone else mentions, there appears to be ModelCo lipgloss?  Can never have too much lip goo!
I'm the opposite! I have more lip gloss than I'll ever use in a lifetime, but facial cleansers send my way! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great job figuring all that out! =) have to say I am really not excited over another cleanser!! I think I'll enjoy the box quite a bit! But we'll see if I keep the sub... Still debating it!

I kinda wish there was a slight bit of personalization with these boxes. I get why they can't, but I am 25, I don't need the eye cream quite yet. Yes, woe is meeeee :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I kinda wish there was a slight bit of personalization with these boxes. I get why they can't, but I am 25, I don't need the eye cream quite yet. Yes, woe is meeeee :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You so do! Because 25 turns into 29 REALLY quickly and you start to wish you'd used that eye cream much earlier. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Says the girl who will be 30 in a few months and sobbing...

You so do! Because 25 turns into 29 REALLY quickly and you start to wish you'd used that eye cream much earlier. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Says the girl who will be 30 in a few months and sobbing...
Lol. I was thinking the same thing says the girl who just turned 30 three days ago. Wahhhh :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol! I feel the same way! I'm 28 and don't need it. I always have people thinking I'm in high school or just starting college! (Which someday will be great when I'm older looking younger!) I actually mentioned the complaint of anti aging products to my coworker who said, well you'll need them someday! Ugh, don't depress me!! lol But regarding the personalization, we filled out that survey... Have they even put it to use yet? It doesn't seem like it unless I'm forgetting a product...

I feel like I woke up one day and my body, skin, etc were suddenly different lol. People still think I'm 18, but it's a lot more work and I'm only 33! Wish I would have taken better care of myself when I was in my twenties lol. I'm still excited about this box. I rotate cleaners regularly so another one isn't horrible. Would have liked something "warm", though my scarf collection is taking over my closet.

Haha...I'm always told I look much younger than my age, too, and people are always shocked in person when they find out I'm going to be 30.

But I swear I can see tiny subtle differences. A lessening of tightness under the eyes, mostly. Dark circles/bags  run in my family anyway and I get so paranoid about it! If I could rewind I'd start using an eye cream at 18! haha.

I get told I look younger for my age also. I'm 31 and I get anywhere from 19-23.  I used to hate it, but now I don't mind so much!  I only get annoyed when I get carded for an R-rated movie, lol.

Funny story, when I was at the beach over the summer with my family, this lady thought my daughter was my mom's daughter!  Looking younger runs in my family.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol! I feel the same way! I'm 28 and don't need it. I always have people thinking I'm in high school or just starting college! (Which someday will be great when I'm older looking younger!) I actually mentioned the complaint of anti aging products to my coworker who said, well you'll need them someday! Ugh, don't depress me!! lol But regarding the personalization, we filled out that survey... Have they even put it to use yet? It doesn't seem like it unless I'm forgetting a product...

I'm only going on 24 and I'm already starting to use anti-aging products. I look young for my age too, but I want to stay that way! My boyfriend is only 26 and in the four years we've been dating, I've already noticed subtle differences, such as forming creases/wrinkles around his eyes.

If anyone doesn't want the eye cream, or whatever the skyn iceland products ends up being, I'll take it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha...I'm always told I look much younger than my age, too, and people are always shocked in person when they find out I'm going to be 30.

But I swear I can see tiny subtle differences. A lessening of tightness under the eyes, mostly. Dark circles/bags  run in my family anyway and I get so paranoid about it! If I could rewind I'd start using an eye cream at 18! haha.
The skin around my eyes has slowly started to look more and more like crepe paper.  It happens slow but one day you wake up and all of a sudden it's there.  Nthing the 'START YOUNG' sentiment.  (Also don't smoke, I would like to beat up my little punk ass 13 year old self every time I see a new little crease pop up around my mouth)

Quote: Originally Posted by Meggpi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The skin around my eyes has slowly started to look more and more like crepe paper.  It happens slow but one day you wake up and all of a sudden it's there.  Nthing the 'START YOUNG' sentiment.  (Also don't smoke, I would like to beat up my little punk ass 13 year old self every time I see a new little crease pop up around my mouth)
The whole idea is to start before you get any so you don't get any. I started with the creams when I was  around 20   I am much older now and no bag wrinkles or anything I just use it everyday

I've been moisturizing the under eye area since I was about 19/20. I'm only 24 now but I'm a firm believer in prevention. It's easier to prevent than to fix ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do have dark circles (nursing school will do that to you...). I think it's a combination of lack of sleep, stress, and genetics. My moms mother always had dark circles and bags under her eyes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Verissmd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel like I woke up one day and my body, skin, etc were suddenly different lol. People still think I'm 18, but it's a lot more work and I'm only 33! Wish I would have taken better care of myself when I was in my twenties lol.

I'm still excited about this box. I rotate cleaners regularly so another one isn't horrible. Would have liked something "warm", though my scarf collection is taking over my closet.
I feel exactly the same way and I'm about to turn 32.  It definitely feels like more work now.  I definitely remember when I didn't think twice about walking out of the house without any makeup on, going to bed after partying with makeup still on, and only putting on sunscreen when I knew I'd be outside.  I wish I had taken better care in my 20s too.  Would have been nice to have MUT to guide me to good products too.

Hi Ladies. Where does fff usually ship from? Hoping its CA... Also the spoiler above, it's a clip from E news? If they send another face wash and eye pallet, that just seems lazy. Maybe the box that was shown was just an example? Did they actually say this is the box?

Also, want to point out that the email said only SOME of the contents were going to be revealed on the E! segment. I think Brandy over at MommySplurge calculated the current spoilers and it came to like $170? That means there could be a whole bunch left we don't know about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Wow, I must be the oldest person in this group, 45. Definitely take steps early to preserve and prolong youthful skin/complexion! :icon_redf

Back