*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh I would like an eye cream. (And if you're in your 20s winter can still dry out your skin so it can be good as a spot treatment for any dry bits.)

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Also, want to point out that the email said only SOME of the contents were going to be revealed on the E! segment. I think Brandy over at MommySplurge calculated the current spoilers and it came to like $170? That means there could be a whole bunch left we don't know about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Ooo good point!! =D 

I'm going to n-th the comments about using skincare and being proactive while in your twenties/thirties instead of being reactive. I'm older than most on here that have already commented and can get away without wearing makeup on a daily basis because I started using good skincare products, peels and sunscreen in my early 20s. You can't stop the aging process but you can slow the rate at which it happens.

@ChicagoBlonde what are some skin care brands you like? Just looking for some recommendations. I'm in my early twenties and I've recently started looking into some skin care products so I can be proactive.

I'm actually really excited about the eye gel we're getting. I was born with dark circles (genetics) so I'm hoping it might help out.

The FB page says they are shipping (hopefully) no later than 12/16. I'm tempted to order a 2nd box for myself :X

Aww man we have to wait that long? Wonder if it will actually arrive before Christmas?

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww man we have to wait that long? Wonder if it will actually arrive before Christmas?
Supposedly, we should be getting them by xmas, we'll see!! 

Anyone know where they ship or with who? Wonder if we could use the pop sugar trick. The reference number with fed ex???

They said that the box will ship this week, but I have not seen any shipping confirmation. They used to ship FedEx, but last box was shipped throiugh UPS Surepost, so not sure what shipping company they will use this time.

I got an email saying they were going to ship by the end of this week, but I haven't gotten any shipment notification email or tracking number. Has anyone else?

I have UPS my choice and I just got an e-mail today saying I'm scheduled for a delivery on 12/20 from Newgistics Sure Post, I'm pretty sure that was the name it was under for the fall box as well! 

Quote: Originally Posted by amdoerr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have UPS my choice and I just got an e-mail today saying I'm scheduled for a delivery on 12/20 from Newgistics Sure Post, I'm pretty sure that was the name it was under for the fall box as well! 

YAY!! You just made my day. Although, that's still 7 long days from now 
icon_redface.gif

I was wondering what that was for,  I didn't get the Fall box.  Mine says it's due on the 20th also and its 2.10 lbs.  I hope I do get it on the 20th because I'm going out of town on the 22nd.

I got my ups notice for delivery 12/17. But ups has been updating all shipments as they go and they are coming sooner. Hope this one does too.

I'm really looking forward to this box and hope there is still more in it that hasn't been revealed     I like spoilers, so of course I read them, but I secretly like surprises too.   I'll take all the goodies!
18.gif

Latest posts

Back