*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got both the summer and fall boxes and was on the fence about getting this one, but I passed.  After seeing the spoilers I am still on the fence about it.  Maybe once I see some of the actual boxes that people get I will splurge on it.

I just got shipping notice. Mine is shipping through USPS and it is scheduled to arrive on 12/16

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got shipping notice. Mine is shipping through USPS and it is scheduled to arrive on 12/16

I just got mine too from USPS w/ a 12/16 date too. Hope it's not delayed due to crazy weather here
icon_razz.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by itsMac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my very first fabfitfun box...I'm sooo excited
smile.gif

Mine too. The necklace sold me!

I was subbed for the first one, got the summer for free and unsubbed for fall. I re-subbed for winter before I saw all the spoilers. Feeling a bit conflicted, but I think I'll at minimum like the necklace. 

I love the necklace/the idea behind it, also need new headphones. While I can pass on the Simple cleanser and NYX palette, I'll reserve judgement until I get the box. @Dayo Steph we haven't been completely spoiled, so hopefully there's some other goodies in there that WOW you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wasn't looking forward to fall after seeing the spoilers but once the box came, I was muuuuch happier.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is out for delivery!?
Please post pictures!

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Definitely! Mail comes at 2 pst

Ok i'm not the only one stalking the board waiting for you to get your mail! haha

Latest posts

Back