*Spoilers FabFitFun Winter 2013 box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo bummed! Unfortunately (due to financial reasons) I had to cancel my sub. This is my fave sub!! I hope I'll be in a better situation next season so I can reactivate

I'm irrationally excited for this box. I really can't wait until someone receives theirs and posts pics.

I am excited about this one, too. I know they have had their issues but I think the boxes have been getting progressively better!

I'm super excited for this box! I was debating on putting all my boxes under the tree and waiting until Christmas to open, but who am I kidding.. I barely shut my front door before ripping into them.

I cannot wait for this box!  I love everything about the necklace and that item alone is worth more than what I paid for this box (I got $10 off due to shipping issues from my last box).  This is quickly becoming my favorite sub...I wish it came every month!

I guess I am the only one but I am excited if they were to send socks!

It snows and gets really really really cold here and never seem to have enough socks. Specially when walking around on cold floors. 

But overall I am beyond excited for this box! Hopefully they have worked out their kinks and we all get our boxes before Christmas!!!! 

Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I guess I am the only one but I am excited if they were to send socks!

It snows and gets really really really cold here and never seem to have enough socks. Specially when walking around on cold floors. 

But overall I am beyond excited for this box! Hopefully they have worked out their kinks and we all get our boxes before Christmas!!!! 

You're not the only one! I would love to get socks also!

I doubt they'll send socks, tbh. If we're going by the format of the last boxes, they usually send one fashion item (the necklace in this case), one fitness (the headphones) and then the rest is food and beauty products.

I'm hoping for nice hand cream as always, and some chocolate, also as always. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish there was a subscription box that just sent a candle, a hand cream and some chocolate once a month. I would probably drop half my subscriptions. LOL

I'm really hoping for some hot cocoa and good eye cream or a lip scrub. Excited to see what's inside regardless. Hoping the boxes start to ship soon. I would like to be able to use anything I don't like as additions to some people's xmas presents.

Just got an email confirming we will get it before Christmas as it will ship by the end of the week! Also apparently E! News will be revealing some of the items on tonight's show!

Just got an email confirming we will get it before Christmas as it will ship by the end of the week! Also apparently E! News will be revealing some of the items on tonight's show!
I got an email too!!! When does E! News air on TV?

I just set my DVR to record the one at 1030 (central) ... Hopefully it's the same one!! I'm at work, so I can't watch til I'm off but I'll post as soon as I watch if no one else does. =)

The video is actually posted on EOnline. There is a shot of the box around 1:40. I watched it on my phone, so I didn't really get specifics. However, if you want to be spoiled, then you will definitely get an idea by checking it out. Can't wait for the box to arrive!

Question...are the charges that they just took ( Dec 2013) for this upcoming box or a 2014 box? I am so confused about if I paid for this box already or not. ..lol

Back