(SPOILERS) Ipsy February 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pixi & POP Beauty are on Hautelook today:

http://www.hautelook.com/event/28687pixipopwb
I know! I hate it though when I get so excited about products, then go look at them and really don't see anything I want
frown.gif
I bought a nail polish lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know! I hate it though when I get so excited about products, then go look at them and really don't see anything I want
frown.gif
I bought a nail polish lol
LOL the samething happens to me.

Originally Posted by girlwithclass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pixi & POP Beauty are on Hautelook today:

http://www.hautelook.com/event/28687pixipopwb
Aww, I was hoping to see that Pop mascara with the eyelash comb wand.  I'd kinda like to try that.  Fortunately for my bank account, I didn't see anything I really wanted.  I like the Pixi Magic Tink Tint, but like like the Tarte Skintuitive Lipsurgence more - I can apply it before leaving for school (7.30am) and it'll still be there at 3.30pm.  It really exceeded my expectations.  I hope Tarte is on Hautelook soon-ish.  I'd love to get another, preferably for less than $24.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been wanting to try Pixi and Pop polish for awhile and at $3 a bottle that is great! Darn my low buy month.
frown.gif
Target had the pixi polishes on clearance for $3 in December. I bought the neon pink one. It's okay

Target had the pixi polishes on clearance for $3 in December. I bought the neon pink one. It's okay
I didn't get any because I'm in the process of weeding out my collection except a select few brands. Buying these would be counterproductive, and sadly I've heard the formula is iffy. I do love love the Tinkerbell pink though, soooo pretty.

I finally got my February Ipsy bag. I got the silver shadows, I really wanted the gold ones but I guess I can make them work.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally got my February Ipsy bag. I got the silver shadows, I really wanted the gold ones but I guess I can make them work.
I got my bag last week and I got the gold/yellow shadows. I was really surprised that everything is so small but I still think it is a great value for what we got. I remember reading somewhere that the gel liner is fullsized minus the brush? Well when I looked at my liner it is a lot smaller than my other gel liners (3 grams and 2.3 grams) and the Mica Beauty ones are 5 grams??? I am guessing that the size of the liner is actually 1 gram since it is so small, which is disappointing because I thought it was basically a full size product.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my bag last week and I got the gold/yellow shadows. I was really surprised that everything is so small but I still think it is a great value for what we got. I remember reading somewhere that the gel liner is fullsized minus the brush? Well when I looked at my liner it is a lot smaller than my other gel liners (3 grams and 2.3 grams) and the Mica Beauty ones are 5 grams??? I am guessing that the size of the liner is actually 1 gram since it is so small, which is disappointing because I thought it was basically a full size product.

I'm pretty sure Ipsy said the gel liner was full sized, and worth $30 bucks or something.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm pretty sure Ipsy said the gel liner was full sized, and worth $30 bucks or something.
Yeah it's full size. The company considers it a deluxe sample though since it doesn't come with the eyeliner brush.

Back