(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want makeup that will go well with a green St. Patty's Day outfit. Here is the hat I'm working on.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to be 28 but I dont feel my age at all, I still feel like I did when I was 18.
I'm 40 and I still don't feel like a "ma'am" (yes, I live in the South). I still feel like a "hey, kid! get outta there!"

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I turned 30 last year.  So far, I'm definitely preferring my 30s!  And the "looking younger" thing runs in my family too!  My mom is constantly mistaken for being in her late 30s/early 40s.  And most people think I'm in my early 20s (unless my kids are with me.  Then you can just see people trying to do the math in their heads).

I do have to say, though, I've seen some of my high school friends start to age before my eyes.  And it's all the ones that went tanning as teenagers.  Sunscreen, people!  Pale is the new tan!  
I've got a tall 12-year old daughter who looks somewhat older than her age.  People have been starting to say things like, "Wow, you don't look old enough to have a daughter her age...", as though they're angling to discover if I was a teen mother or something.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Nope, I was 26 when she was born!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL What about a red lip liner? I've put in a few requests for things like red lip liners, blushes and a ton of other things so we'll see what comes of it. If we get a red lip liner you can blame me since I've been putting that request in since around December with the latest request last week. LOL
I could definitely use one for all these lipsticks/lipglosses.

Yeah, waiting, waiting, waiting.  Little patience here!  The suspense of what we are getting in these subs is half the fun, for me.

Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol I'm 31 and still get carded..I definitely think these are my best years. IMO I look better now than I did then bc I'm more confident and self aware..
biggrin.gif
I haven't been carded since I turned 18. I blame the boobs and my expert nighttime makeup technique of more is always better. Hmm, my lashes look great, lets put on another coat.

Edit: I was a little slower than Ann Tucci!!

sneak peek #1 is up on the facebook page!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First spoiler is up on FB!

Nautical theme bag!!!! They heard us!

i love this bag!!!!!! i just resubbed and now i'm on a waitlist!!!!!!! i'll be so disappointed if i don't ge it.

E-mail customer service! I resubbed and was on the waitlist so I e-mailed them. I got an e-mail less than 10 min later saying I was subscribed again and will get the March bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same here, I did this yesterday. I'm glad I did, I'm really digging the bag!

E-mail customer service! I resubbed and was on the waitlist so I e-mailed them. I got an e-mail less than 10 min later saying I was subscribed again and will get the March bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back