(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, yeah...I'm turning 27, which I know isn't OLD at all, but I mean, after I turned 25 I was like, ooooh, I don't have any more birthdays to really be excited about! lol....HOWEVER, apparently, the older I get the younger I look! A lot of people at my work, etc think I'm in my early 20's and even still in college! Haha! My boss keeps forgetting how old I am now, she thinking I'm 22 or so. It's cause I have a baby face
rolleyes1.gif
My mom even looks like my sister instead of my momma hehe
I used to HATE being thought younger than I was (with all the condescension that usually entailed), but now that I'm 39 and getting mistaken for 25, I don't mind it so much anymore.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Moisturizer, folks...moisturizer.  And for what it's worth, I've liked my thirties SO much more than my twenties. 

I used to HATE being thought younger than I was (with all the condescension that usually entailed), but now that I'm 39 and getting mistaken for 25, I don't mind it so much anymore.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Moisturizer, folks...moisturizer.  And for what it's worth, I've liked my thirties SO much more than my twenties. 
Im 33 an my thirties have been SO much better than my 20's!

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm turning 29 and I'm just amazed by how time flew the last few years... I don't even want to think how I will feel next year (probably like Joey in Friends "Why God, why?").. haha!!! Anyways, I always looked much younger than my age too (it also kind of runs in my family), so at least we are lucky about something!
wink.gif
Awww Joey <3 I love Friends

I'm going to be 28 but I dont feel my age at all, I still feel like I did when I was 18.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm March 6th... Coming soon indeed!!! Although, to be honest, after my 20th birthday I am not looking forward to growing older, so I feel a little bummed, but I'm sure my subscription "presents" will cheer me up!
wink.gif

Haha, yeah...I'm turning 27, which I know isn't OLD at all, but I mean, after I turned 25 I was like, ooooh, I don't have any more birthdays to really be excited about! lol....HOWEVER, apparently, the older I get the younger I look! A lot of people at my work, etc think I'm in my early 20's and even still in college! Haha! My boss keeps forgetting how old I am now, she thinking I'm 22 or so. It's cause I have a baby face
rolleyes1.gif
My mom even looks like my sister instead of my momma hehe

LOL, I get that, too! I'll be 29 in April, and my coworkers always forget I'm not 21 or 22. I never understood the fear of getting old until I turned 25....now I get it.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL, I get that, too! I'll be 29 in April, and my coworkers always forget I'm not 21 or 22. I never understood the fear of getting old until I turned 25....now I get it.
I felt the same way when I turned 25, I am no longer anticipating getting older lol.

I have heard the 30's are the best years. But still not looking forward to it! Always get told I look young and definitely do not feel 26 but I will try to rock out the last 4 years of ny twenties! Just got back from Vegas and boy I can't drink like I used to haha.

I turned 30 last year.  So far, I'm definitely preferring my 30s!  And the "looking younger" thing runs in my family too!  My mom is constantly mistaken for being in her late 30s/early 40s.  And most people think I'm in my early 20s (unless my kids are with me.  Then you can just see people trying to do the math in their heads).

I do have to say, though, I've seen some of my high school friends start to age before my eyes.  And it's all the ones that went tanning as teenagers.  Sunscreen, people!  Pale is the new tan!  

<-- pale haha but I work with a lot if Asians and they always tell me how beautiful my skin color is. Lol

Lol I'm 31 and still get carded..I definitely think these are my best years. IMO I look better now than I did then bc I'm more confident and self aware.. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just stopped being carded on a regular basis in the past year or so. I just turned 41. I'm looking forward to my 50s because that seems to be when the real don't-give-a-crap fun starts, although my mom only made it to 51, so only time will tell how things will go. Back to the bag: I hope the spoilers start soon! And I *really* hope there are no more black eyeliners and mascara on the way. I will probably cancel if that happens. I want to explore more and try different things I would not normally be exposed to! Black eyeliner and mascara are not different. I have *far* more than enough of these.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just stopped being carded on a regular basis in the past year or so. I just turned 41. I'm looking forward to my 50s because that seems to be when the real don't-give-a-crap fun starts, although my mom only made it to 51, so only time will tell how things will go.

Back to the bag: I hope the spoilers start soon! And I *really* hope there are no more black eyeliners and mascara on the way. I will probably cancel if that happens. I want to explore more and try different things I would not normally be exposed to! Black eyeliner and mascara are not different. I have *far* more than enough of these.
I hope no more black eye liners, black mascara or red liglosses/lipsticks.

LOL What about a red lip liner? I've put in a few requests for things like red lip liners, blushes and a ton of other things so we'll see what comes of it. If we get a red lip liner you can blame me since I've been putting that request in since around December with the latest request last week. LOL

Ohh! That would be great, come to think of it, lip liners dont show up often in any of my subs. I am on the wait list, but emailed CS to hopefully get back on the Ipsy train, I feel that March will be a good month.

LOL What about a red lip liner? I've put in a few requests for things like red lip liners, blushes and a ton of other things so we'll see what comes of it. If we get a red lip liner you can blame me since I've been putting that request in since around December with the latest request last week. LOL

I wonder if they will be sending out bags, with a theme like this months was all eye products? next time hair  products, etc. Red liners would be good, depends on the red color.  I'm not overly picky, but I think the lash cards were a waste. I would be happy with all most anything even a few hair and body products(just  few lol)maybe  perfume once in a great while. I think I'm going to try again for March and not peek.

I'm 47  I got carded last month,the guy thought I was angry at him because  I yelled WHAT?, My 27 year daughter was like ewwwwww she is my mother, and my ex said to him this old lady pffffst and my son in law just laughed ,, they guy thought I was mad at him because I had to show my license to him ,he said anyone under 27 looking he had to check.,,  I said No  I loved him lol  I had a hoodie and my glasses on and my hair straightened and some makeup. I love being in my 40's but Im coming up close to 50's,holding my breath. Wow to even type that lol

I wonder if they will be sending out bags, with a theme like this months was all eye products? next time hair  products, etc. Red liners would be good, depends on the red color.  I'm not overly picky, but I think the lash cards were a waste. I would be happy with all most anything even a few hair and body products(just  few lol)maybe  perfume once in a great while. I think I'm going to try again for March and not peek.    I'm 47  I got carded last month,the guy thought I was angry at him because  I yelled WHAT?, My 27 year daughter was like ewwwwww she is my mother, and my ex said to him this old lady pffffst and my son in law just laughed ,, they guy thought I was mad at him because I had to show my license to him ,he said anyone under 27 looking he had to check.,,  I said No  I loved him lol  I had a hoodie and my glasses on and my hair straightened and some makeup. I love being in my 40's but Im coming up close to 50's,holding my breath. Wow to even type that lol
Haha, that's funny!

I'm sick of reds, honestly. I want a lighter lip color seeing as Ipsy has me stocked with dark colors.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is a great idea! I could definitely use one!

I'd love a nice pink berry or wine lippie color. sick of all the reds! would love a nice powder ( or cream like benefits girl meets pearl that ive been wantong) highlighter either with or without shimmer or a nice powder blush. I also wouldn't mind a good quality brush ( although I did really like the soho brush from jan. they are one of my favorite inexpensive brush brands). and I'd love to receive a bag with a nice pattern on it in a lighter spring color! I don't mind the coin clasp idea others have had as long as the bag is a decent size like January's and has a nice fabric in like februarys pleather one. I also would like to see a nice emerald green pressed or pigment eyeshadow especially with it being the color of the year. and/or a nice emerald green nail polish but from a different brand than nailtini! or a nice pastel polish like from butter londons spring line would be great! especially with spring starting at the end of the month!

Latest posts

Back