(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed!  March to me is Green Month.  April is Pastel-and-Mud (hello, Pacific Northwet, and that is not a typo!) Month.
A mud mask in an April bag would be awesome!

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am another person in the "have to wear sunscreen" camp. I just turned 24 and have already had 3 late stage precancerous spots removed from my back and have half a dozen more spots that are concerning. My derm pretty much told me that if I don't wear sunscreen I am guaranteed to have skin cancer...

Funny thing though, I NEVER burn. I tan incredibly easy and can get very dark. Go figure. So, bring on the sunscreen!
This is why they suggest everyone wear sunscreen! (or a hat/long sleeves, etc)  Skin cancer can happen regardless of sun burn!

On another note- ladies who cancelled and want to resubscribed, I emailed ipsy about it and they let me bypass the wait list (because I was subbed before).

This is why they suggest everyone wear sunscreen! (or a hat/long sleeves, etc)  Skin cancer can happen regardless of sun burn! On another note- ladies who cancelled and want to resubscribed, I emailed ipsy about it and they let me bypass the wait list (because I was subbed before).
Oh yey on the email. I had to sign up for the waitlist yesterday and did NOT like it. I shall email them later today.

Well, hopefully spoilers will come out soon. The Feb bag did not interest me at all so I cancelled my sub, but if they have interesting things this month, I'd like to skip the WL and resub

you can get lung cancer even if you never pick up a cigarette in your life, some people are pre-disposed to certain things, they need to be extra diligent, that does not mean that we need to send the world into panic mode about every new carcinogenic threat. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I also learned recently that different factions of the medical world believe different things, and sort of stick to their own groups guidelines. 

On the skin cancer/sun exposure front, my dad just went through this with his doctors, every doctor said something different, so at a point it becomes your choice.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hooray for March! I'm a March birthday AND my family on my Mother's side is all Irish (I even have family in Ireland!), so I'm all about this month!
wink.gif
Can't wait to see what Ipsy has in store for us!
My birthday is in March too. I decided to treat all my subs as birthday gifts so I'm hoping they are all great for March.

We know Ipsy loves sending lipglosses so why not a Philosophy one (they are the best!). I'd even take one of their seasonal ones that they run clearance on at sehora i.e., eggnog, peppermint bark, etc.

Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We know Ipsy loves sending lipglosses so why not a Philosophy one (they are the best!). I'd even take one of their seasonal ones that they run clearance on at sehora i.e., eggnog, peppermint bark, etc.
they smell delicious! but you can stand that stickiness? my hair can not handle it!!

they smell delicious! but you can stand that stickiness? my hair can not handle it!!
I dont find them as sticky as the Jane one we received, or most of the drugstore brands. I just wasted $15 on a Loreal gloss that is like pouring maple syrup on your lips. :madno:

Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont find them as sticky as the Jane one we received, or most of the drugstore brands. I just wasted $15 on a Loreal gloss that is like pouring maple syrup on your lips.
madno.gif
eww haha won't buy loreal's gloss!

I'm March 8th! Coming soon, yay!
I'm March 6th... Coming soon indeed!!! Although, to be honest, after my 20th birthday I am not looking forward to growing older, so I feel a little bummed, but I'm sure my subscription "presents" will cheer me up!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm March 6th... Coming soon indeed!!! Although, to be honest, after my 20th birthday I am not looking forward to growing older, so I feel a little bummed, but I'm sure my subscription "presents" will cheer me up!
wink.gif
Haha, yeah...I'm turning 27, which I know isn't OLD at all, but I mean, after I turned 25 I was like, ooooh, I don't have any more birthdays to really be excited about! lol....HOWEVER, apparently, the older I get the younger I look! A lot of people at my work, etc think I'm in my early 20's and even still in college! Haha! My boss keeps forgetting how old I am now, she thinking I'm 22 or so. It's cause I have a baby face
rolleyes1.gif
My mom even looks like my sister instead of my momma hehe

I want some fun fresh spring treats in the bag for March. I'm in the Midwest and we just keep getting hit by snow, so a nice reminder that there is a season after winter would be nice.

Haha, yeah...I'm turning 27, which I know isn't OLD at all, but I mean, after I turned 25 I was like, ooooh, I don't have any more birthdays to really be excited about! lol....HOWEVER, apparently, the older I get the younger I look! A lot of people at my work, etc think I'm in my early 20's and even still in college! Haha! My boss keeps forgetting how old I am now, she thinking I'm 22 or so. It's cause I have a baby face
rolleyes1.gif
My mom even looks like my sister instead of my momma hehe
I'm turning 29 and I'm just amazed by how time flew the last few years... I don't even want to think how I will feel next year (probably like Joey in Friends "Why God, why?").. haha!!! Anyways, I always looked much younger than my age too (it also kind of runs in my family), so at least we are lucky about something!
wink.gif

Back