(SPOILERS) Ipsy/My Glam January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a slight fragrance to it however for some it may not be noticeable and for others it may reek. It really does depend on how sensitive a person is to fragrances.

I really like what appears to be in Feb's bag  but  I'm having eyes issues and I'm trying to narrow it down if was I allergic to the UD pencil last month, the primer or the Oil this month. I started having dry blurry eyes right after I got the UD and primer,but stopped those and now I have it back since I have been using the oil.  Or it could be I'm reading so much for college, and I'm taking my reading glasses off and on or maybe I'm not keeping up my pet hair maintenance like I should. its more dry eyes then itchy but anyways enough of the health issues. Wow you guys are great about figuring out the hints. Does Ipsy leak information to the some bloggers, so they get the ball rolling for the month, like a pre hint of the hints? This will be my 3rd bag so everything is new to me so i cant complain that I have got they same type of products before. Im still in the honeymoon stage lol. I love it all.

Dunno if they do, but some people are just good at figuring things out, especially if you're familiar with beauty brands in general. I'm not, but since I'm trying not to see the sneak peeks, I've been avoiding their facebook page as of late. However, I did accidentally see the 1st sneak peek as it was on my news feed, but not much else. I heard that someone posted a pic of the whole bag with the products blurred on their facebook page, so dunno if it's still there. February's bag will be my 4th one, and from the sneak peek I saw, I'm indifferent to it. Only since eye shadow is the only product I'm not in short supply of. XD 

Originally Posted by katcole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like what appears to be in Feb's bag  but  I'm having eyes issues and I'm trying to narrow it down if was I allergic to the UD pencil last month, the primer or the Oil this month. I started having dry blurry eyes right after I got the UD and primer,but stopped those and now I have it back since I have been using the oil.  Or it could be I'm reading so much for college, and I'm taking my reading glasses off and on or maybe I'm not keeping up my pet hair maintenance like I should. its more dry eyes then itchy but anyways enough of the health issues. Wow you guys are great about figuring out the hints. Does Ipsy leak information to the some bloggers, so they get the ball rolling for the month, like a pre hint of the hints? This will be my 3rd bag so everything is new to me so i cant complain that I have got they same type of products before. Im still in the honeymoon stage lol. I love it all.
They don't, they put up sneak peeks for everyone and some people just happen to know the way lots of products look and that's how we all guess what's coming :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Does Ipsy leak information to the some bloggers, so they get the ball rolling for the month, like a pre hint of the hints?
Um, sort of. They may "accidentally" release images which gets picked up by eagle eye subscribers which then gets picked up by other people which then begins the rush of "let's figure it out". Prior to the new site the old site was easily to figure things out but the new site it's harder.

well  I  really have alot of fun watching you ladies ,I don't know enough about any makeup product to guess.. I love the excitement of people guessing, heck thast worth at least 2.50 of the bags worth to me Lol. I swore I wasn't going to peak this time but I did. Thank you for making this site btw.

If your reading a lot and then finding that objects far away are a bit blurrier than usual it's more than likely from that. I get that all the time when I read my eye doctor said it was normal I can't remember what she called it. All else fails go see your eye doctor :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can see sneaks on their FB page too but usually the ladies here are top of the sneaks so I just come here lol

GUYS! WHAT THE HECK!! My argan oil smelled like NOTHING a week ago but now smells terrible! Kinda like nail polish remover or chemicals

I seriously just got my bag. Has anyone not used their nailpolish or brush yet?
I got that nude/pink polish (Frappe) and I got the Crease Brush.

Edit: Please keep all trading discussion in the Buy/Sell/Trade section

Saw this Pacifica displat at Target today!  Lippies, eyeshadows, blushes and lotion.  Also looks like they are selling the Target summer beauty bag at the bottom! lol!  The lotions were expensive 14.99 so TJ Maxx is probably a better place to pick em up at!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this Pacifica displat at Target today!  Lippies, eyeshadows, blushes and lotion.  Also looks like they are selling the Target summer beauty bag at the bottom! lol!  The lotions were expensive 14.99 so TJ Maxx is probably a better place to pick em up at!

AWESOME! I wonder if my Target has the same :-D

I've been wanting to try those pacifica eyeshadows, but they have been sold out on their website for a few weeks now. I'm going to have to check Target to see if they have them.

PDX-er alert: Pacifica warehouse sale today until 4pm! 3155 NW Industrial. I'm headed over at 3 after my PIFF volunteer gig, so if you see someone wearing hot pink polarfleece or a Necromonicom t-shirt and carrying a bright orange messenger bag, that's me!

Finally got my January bag today, got the nail polish in frappe. I'm excided to try the Josie Maran argan oil.

Back