(Spoilers) Julep December 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tracking Number is empty as well. THAT IS RIDICULOUS! I guess I won't be getting it either. I was really excited because none of them would have been dupes, and I haven't missed a mystery box since I started subscribing. What a disappointment! Shame on you Julep!

I also have an empty tracking #. I ordered on the 16th. Ill cross my fingers. I also ordered the caddy when I ordered the mystery box. I guess I'll have to wait and see :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my shipping confirmation email. But, no tracking number. I was supposed to get expedited shipping as well. I didn't get the mystery box. But, I need the stuff by Christmas because some of it is a present for my mom.

I got an email saying I wouldn't be getting my mystery box, I'm happy they are giving a GC to those who had their orders refunded. But I'm also a bit annoyed with them since I spoke to CS the day after I ordered the MB for something else but while I had them in the phone I asked if my box was sent out since I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet and I really was hoping to get it before Christmas since it will be a gift, she told me my box was in fact sent out and gave me a tracking number and told me I would get a shipping email by the end of the day. Anyway my tracking number email never worked but the number she provided did it just never moved. So then 3 days later I get the email that I was being refunded. What really annoyed me was I ordered my box then second day and before they made an announcement that there were like 300 left. 

Oh no, now I'm sad and worried... I ordered the mystery box on the 16th and I still haven't gotten a tracking or anything... my order history still says it's processing... boooo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh no, now I'm sad and worried... I ordered the mystery box on the 16th and I still haven't gotten a tracking or anything... my order history still says it's processing... boooo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you should of gotten an email from them letting you know they were refunding you and giving a 25 dollar gift card if you were one that won't be getting the MB. I would definitely give them a call

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  you should of gotten an email from them letting you know they were refunding you and giving a 25 dollar gift card if you were one that won't be getting the MB. I would definitely give them a call
Spoke too soon... literally a few mins after posting, I got my box delivered, lol.  Weird they didn't send any tracking... oh well.  My opinion of the box is pretty nuetral, I guess.. I'm just a sucker for these things, haha.

I finally received my package. I never did get a tracking number. But, whatever. At least it got here fine and my mom loves her 5 Juleps I got her (She didn't own any before...but, used a few of mine and liked them.)

I finally got my mystery boxes today. Both were missing the blotting paper. Was I mistaken about thinking they were supposed to be in the mystery box?

I finally got my mystery boxes today. Both were missing the blotting paper. Was I mistaken about thinking they were supposed to be in the mystery box?
Mine had the blotting papers so definitely should have been there The hand cream is so tiny!

Mine was missing the blotting papers too. Also all but three of the polishes were dupes. I gave most of them to my sister as part of her present. She was happy.

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyLuvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Had I read thoroughly thru the posts I would have seen that. Lol.  I ended up using the 30% code, I got the mystery box, the lavender trio of polishes, and avery!  I can't wait to see this mystery box!  I will do a blog review and swatches when I do.  My last order got here super fast, I live in WA and that's where they are too.  So I'll come back and give you guys a link to review and swatches in case nobody posts what's in it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm brand spankin new here by the way... makeup addict, and beauty addict overall.  I am one of those incurable types who went thru beauty school and makeup artist school just so I could play with and have an excuse to purchase tons of product.  Any other beauty addicts like me? LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gretchen
Welcome!

Thanks!!  So I skipped the January Julep box... the tada drops pissed me off!  So I spent $136 on Dance Legend holographic polishes instead. So there Julep! LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by FrostKitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The weight on the mini is 1oz.    

Foil Packs, 1 oz tubes and even though I haven't opted into a Maven Box in months - duplicates.   

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving Square Hue? 
I just signed up for square hue!  I can't wait to get my first box!

Back