(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just randomly searched for Emerson (the light blue speckled polish) because I have been trying to find it forever....it came up as $2 but is NOT listed in the sale or under the polishes OR savvy deals....sooooo might be worth it to search for a color you've been wanting but can't find. I ordered it without any problems :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Dangit!! I can't find it, how sad!! 

I hope they come out with more...I only wanted the blue one so far but it's a fun, different concept.  Is it easier to remove than glitter?
Maybe a little easier to remove than glitter. I usually just use the party's over caps though, and they make even crazy glitter really easy to remove.

I hope they come out with more...I only wanted the blue one so far but it's a fun, different concept.  Is it easier to remove than glitter?
I would say it's a little bit easier to remove than a full glitter polish. I am going to do some sneaky link searching for colors I have been wanting  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave in and got Melissa. That makes my total up to a whopping two polishes, and $6 spent. I think I'm going to come out of this sale alive!  :laughno:

I made a second order just now, so I'm at $17 for 16 polishes and an eyelash curler. I'd say that I'm doing okay, except that the sale isn't even officially live yet  :unsure:

I made a second order just now, so I'm at $17 for 16 polishes and an eyelash curler. I'd say that I'm doing okay, except that the sale isn't even officially live yet  :unsure:
How did you get 16 polishes for $17?  Did you use a promo code?

I'm gonna place another order and use the polishperk code again for a free full priced polish... my choices right now are Soraphine, Octavia, or Noelle.  Does anyone have an opinion on any of those so I can narrow it down?  Maybe Noelle since it's the least easily duped?  I do have a Sinful Colors polish that might be a dupe for Octavia, but it's so hard to tell from online pics.

Or, maybe a good question is, what's everyone's favorite Julep polish that might not even be on my radar?  Since it's basically free I'm open to trying something different!

I'm gonna place another order and use the polishperk code again for a free full priced polish... my choices right now are Soraphine, Octavia, or Noelle.  Does anyone have an opinion on any of those so I can narrow it down?  Maybe Noelle since it's the least easily duped?  I do have a Sinful Colors polish that might be a dupe for Octavia, but it's so hard to tell from online pics.

Or, maybe a good question is, what's everyone's favorite Julep polish that might not even be on my radar?  Since it's basically free I'm open to trying something different!
I really love Soraphine I may need to buy another bottle. If you like glitter, it's great for sandwiching glitter toppers in between and looks very nice. Here's a photo:

Nail+Art21.jpg

Thank you! I just got 6 polishes (shoshanna, Nellie, Laura, Emerson, Shannon and Ramona) plus the eye primer for $16 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was really sad that by the time I figured out the white in the root beer float set was Soraphine, it was sold out. They really snuck that in there!

Back