(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna place another order and use the polishperk code again for a free full priced polish... my choices right now are Soraphine, Octavia, or Noelle.  Does anyone have an opinion on any of those so I can narrow it down?  Maybe Noelle since it's the least easily duped?  I do have a Sinful Colors polish that might be a dupe for Octavia, but it's so hard to tell from online pics.

Or, maybe a good question is, what's everyone's favorite Julep polish that might not even be on my radar?  Since it's basically free I'm open to trying something different!
http://www.julep.com/shop/gift/blue-buddies-set.html

If you still have perk1020 to use, you can get $11 of sale stuff plus Octavia and Margaret for 11 shipped.

100% Mystery Box Spoilers, and they extended the sale of them for another day.

Julep+Summer+Break+Mystery+Box+%232.jpg
Dahlia, Catrina, Lola, Jillian, Alfre, Bare Face, Konjac Sponge

I didn't notice if anyone posted the mystery add-ons so here they are since you can add them on to sale orders...

Summer Break Mystery Add-On: Lizanne, Michelle, Vera

Summer Break Major Mystery Add-On: Kristen, Daria, Trina, Rock Star Hand Creme 1oz travel size

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice if anyone posted the mystery add-ons so here they are since you can add them on to sale orders...

Summer Break Mystery Add-On: Lizanne, Michelle, Vera

Summer Break Major Mystery Add-On: Kristen, Daria, Trina, Rock Star Hand Creme 1oz travel size
Well one perk of skipping so many months is I never get dupes anymore!! Too bad Lizanne apparently stains like a beezy. I will also be rolling in blues, that's for sure. 

Ok I made another order... I knew that wouldn't last long! They added more stuff to the sale, and I grabbed the two lip gloss mini sets and Harlow with PERK1020 all for $11.20.

They got me again too... I ordered:

Hannah

Annie (looks like a really pretty blue!)

Jodie

Fiore 

Ingrid (pumpkin orange...not sure if it'll look good on me, but willing to give it a shot)

Taylor

Clio

Adele

Soraphine (free, polishperk)

Total - 18 dollars

I'm done now...I haven't ordered any Julep polish in months and didn't take the last two boxes before I canceled and re-signed up, so 19 polishes for 39 dollars, including two non-sale ones that I was lemming over, isn't bad.

Yep, looks like a full price polish has to be in b/c now its working for me. 
Yep, need a full price polish in there.

I used code 'polishperk' on two of my orders to get a free full-priced polish.  It took off 11.20 for one full priced polish or 14 if I had two in there.

So I didn't work it out exact, but I think for me the polishperk was a better promo since I wanted a full priced polish anyway, and not just sale items.

Last edited by a moderator:
And ditto prettylights. If you're using a full sized polish in the order, polishperk is the better deal code.

My welcome box using the $17 promo code for a 3 month sub just came!  That was pretty fast, I wasn't expecting it today.  The peach blush looks gorgeous and so do Maddy and Madison.  Woohoo, I'm back on the Julep train for a few months just when I thought I was done, ha ha.

My welcome box using the $17 promo code for a 3 month sub just came! That was pretty fast, I wasn't expecting it today. The peach blush looks gorgeous and so do Maddy and Madison. Woohoo, I'm back on the Julep train for a few months just when I thought I was done, ha ha.
I got the same one. Do you know if the welcome box count as one of the 3 months?

I got the same one. Do you know if the welcome box count as one of the 3 months?
That's a good question, and I'm assuming that it does but not 100% sure.  If you select a 3 month sub and enter code "freebox" it deducts $19.99, making the first box free just like a normal first time sub.  So I think this is our first box and then we have two more months.

My welcome box using the $17 promo code for a 3 month sub just came! That was pretty fast, I wasn't expecting it today. The peach blush looks gorgeous and so do Maddy and Madison. Woohoo, I'm back on the Julep train for a few months just when I thought I was done, ha ha.
Mine came too! The blush is gorgeous. It reminds me if theBalm hot mama.

Back