**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by DevinMcWhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are prolly chilling together!
Thank you and I hope your travels are safe and as light hearted as possible under the circumstances.
My tracking says it's going to arrive today, instead of tomorrow.  We'll see.

Wait, are Pop Sugar boxes arriving today? Or are y'all taling about a different box?

Quote: Originally Posted by RDolph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wait, are Pop Sugar boxes arriving today? Or are y'all taling about a different box?

No, Shoptiques orders.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My tracking says it's going to arrive today, instead of tomorrow.  We'll see.
 Mine too, I'm at work and it's going to my house so I guess I'll see it when I get home. 

Got my Shoptiques Grab bag today! I got a really cool dark blue/light blue ombré scarf, a peony candle and a set of 5 bangles in enamel and gold tone. That's my daughter, Marley, above modeling the scarf. The really cool thing about it is they included a hand written, personalized note saying happy bday. To someone like me, that means so much. I'd def do the grab bag service again. I'm happy with what I got. The only downside is that u can't really check the value of things- I couldn't find anything but the candle online and that was only 3.75. But I'm not tripping on that, it's a cool option for urself and is totally do it again next year. Lol

Got my Shoptiques Grab bag today! I got a really cool dark blue/light blue ombré scarf, a peony candle and a set of 5 bangles in enamel and gold tone. That's my daughter, Marley, above modeling the scarf. The really cool thing about it is they included a hand written, personalized note saying happy bday. To someone like me, that means so much. I'd def do the grab bag service again. I'm happy with what I got. The only downside is that u can't really check the value of things- I couldn't find anything but the candle online and that was only 3.75. But I'm not tripping on that, it's a cool option for urself and is totally do it again next year. Lol
What a great grab bag! Now I really wish I would have gotten one! It's a really nice touch that they added the happy bday note too. Customer care can make or break a company and it's nice to see a company putting in that extra effort! And your daughter is adorable!

Devin, your daughter is the cutest! That's a fantastic grab bag, I wouldn't mind getting the same things.

What a great grab bag! Now I really wish I would have gotten one! It's a really nice touch that they added the happy bday note too. Customer care can make or break a company and it's nice to see a company putting in that extra effort! And your daughter is adorable!
Devin, your daughter is the cutest! That's a fantastic grab bag, I wouldn't mind getting the same things.
Thank u, I'll let her know she's a hit. Marley is my sub box buddy. She loves to see what's in the boxes and sometimes I'll swatch a little color on the back of her hand. She gets a KiwiCrate every month and she loves it. I Really like the scarf, it's lite and the color is great because I generally wear silver jewelry. I talk a lot so I told her a LOT about my likes and dislikes in the questionnaire. I also told her that I love bangles (I love for my jewelry to make noise) and that I'm trying to build a collection if gold jewelry. In terms of color, I told her I like bold jewel tones. So the bangles were perfect. There's 2 navy, 1 light blue, a magenta and a pink in slightly varying widths. The sound they make together is very pretty - which again, is important to me. The peony scented votive is a sort of an afterthought and the scent wouldn't be my choice but I appreciated the way it made my whole box smell when I unwrapped it. I burned thru my Naughty candle so I'll use the glass to hold this votive. Everything was individually wrapped in Bow & Bash bags. I think this was a fun "surprise for myself" gift. I'm totally recommending this if u don't know what to use ur gift card on. I got the $50 box so I paid $25 + shipping.

Great bag! I'm jealous. Mine still hasn't moved from label generated. Boo!

Quote: Originally Posted by DevinMcWhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Shoptiques Grab bag today! I got a really cool dark blue/light blue ombré scarf, a peony candle and a set of 5 bangles in enamel and gold tone. That's my daughter, Marley, above modeling the scarf.

The really cool thing about it is they included a hand written, personalized note saying happy bday. To someone like me, that means so much. I'd def do the grab bag service again. I'm happy with what I got. The only downside is that u can't really check the value of things- I couldn't find anything but the candle online and that was only 3.75. But I'm not tripping on that, it's a cool option for urself and is totally do it again next year. Lol
Love it! 

I'm so curious what's in mine. 

Apparently UPS had trouble getting a ground truck to Maryland yesterday so my order is delayed.  I have this order coming, but I also have something coming to my office for work and both tracking numbers have "exceptions" on them, which sounds like the truck was too late to pick up the ground shipments.  My boyfriend also said they had no UPS delivery at his store today too.  Crazy how much get affected when one truck doesn't make it on time.  Hope to have mine tomorrow. 

I got the smaller box so I'm very excited to see what's in it. 

Devin your daughter is so pretty! So glad you got your box and that you like everything! I do sincerely wish you the best Birthday tomorrow and have fun with your daughter! Still waiting for mine! It will get here probably tomorrow after I leave for WV for the funeral. So hopefully I will have it to open when I get home Fri night before I leave overseas Sunday! whew!! Well, it always works out and all you can do is smile!!! And go with the flow!

I'm really really disappointed with my grab bag. I paid in total of $61 dollars for this only to revive utter junk!! Maybe I'm over reacting but please tell me what you all think.. Would you pay $50 for this? ( no coupon codes used unfortunately )

I'm really really disappointed with my grab bag. I paid in total of $61 dollars for this only to revive utter junk!! Maybe I'm over reacting but please tell me what you all think.. Would you pay $50 for this? ( no coupon codes used unfortunately )
it is not that bad..i really like the.earrings and the necklace isn't bad...i would just like it in silver

You could always put them on your trade list.

I got a beautifully gift-wrapped box from Shoptiques today! Shaking and prodding reveals that it contains multiple things. I am dying to open it; seriously, I envision news headlines like, 'local woman literally dies of curiosity; family blames subscription service.' I untied the beautiful pink ribbon... and then retied it. 

If I do this next year, I'm going to have the gift tag message be all the reasons I should wait to open it. 

edit: fairytale113, I don't think it's that bad, but not worth $60. Did it fit what you requested?

Quote: Originally Posted by fairytale113 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww I really like the earrings, I think they're super cute and I love tuberose scents.  My first xmas working at B&BW was when they came out with their Tuberose scent.  It always reminds me of the holidays.  

I should get mine today, I'll post a pick when I get home.  My work holiday party is tonight so I'll be itching to get home and see what I got in the "mail lottery" as my boyfriend calls all my packages.  

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a beautifully gift-wrapped box from Shoptiques today! Shaking and prodding reveals that it contains multiple things. I am dying to open it; seriously, I envision news headlines like, 'local woman literally dies of curiosity; family blames subscription service.' I untied the beautiful pink ribbon... and then retied it. 

If I do this next year, I'm going to have the gift tag message be all the reasons I should wait to open it. 

edit: fairytale113, I don't think it's that bad, but not worth $60. Did it fit what you requested?
Cute idea on the gift tag!

You could always put them on your trade list.
Aww thanks so much for trying to make me feel better :) I guess I'm over reacting! I like your idea of putting it on my trade list but I have never done that before so not sure how it works . Can you please give me some info on how I can go about doing that. I'd gladly trade it :)

I got a beautifully gift-wrapped box from Shoptiques today! Shaking and prodding reveals that it contains multiple things. I am dying to open it; seriously, I envision news headlines like, 'local woman literally dies of curiosity; family blames subscription service.' I untied the beautiful pink ribbon... and then retied it.  If I do this next year, I'm going to have the gift tag message be all the reasons I should wait to open it.  edit: fairytale113, I don't think it's that bad, but not worth $60. Did it fit what you requested?
Nope .. It came no where close to what I requested . And maybe that's what's so upsetting because they made me fill out the questionnaire twice !!

Back