(Spoilers) November Birchbox 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joined the two box club.  Took advantage of the 100 points promo by gifting myself a three month subscription, bought a $10 gift card for the gift sub AND got a pick two!

I just got myself a second sub too!  (Along with a potato chip chauo bar and pick 2!) 
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got myself a second sub too!  (Along with a potato chip chauo bar and pick 2!) 
claps.gif

Have you had the chocolate covered lays?  I'm curious how the chip chuao compares.

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is down at the bottom?
It looks like an Eyeko mini liner.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you had the chocolate covered lays?  I'm curious how the chip chuao compares.
I haven't, but I can report back to let you know about the chuao bar!

Nice welcome box!  I set my gift sub to start in December.  I hope we get fun goodies too!  

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my gift sub welcome box! Not bad for a welcome box.

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is down at the bottom?
It's an eyeko mini skinny eyeliner! Neat, huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a great welcome box!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
claps.gif

I haven't had the Lays, but I have tried that Chauo bar and it was good, but the chips were definitely subtle! I found myself wishing for a bit more of the chip flavor! But I would buy it again. I so want to try the Lays!

My monsters are two years old, and they still do this! They decapitated three in one month last year. I tend to bulk-buy cheap earbuds from amazon so I always have multiple backups.
Mine are 8 and still love headphone and cell phone charger cords.

I haven't had the Chauo but I have had the lays! I couldn't admit to my friends that I loved the lays... The coating of milk chocolate was definitely thick. It was much like eating a nestle crunch bar with essence of potato.

I haven't had the Lays, but I have tried that Chauo bar and it was good, but the chips were definitely subtle! I found myself wishing for a bit more of the chip flavor! But I would buy it again. I so want to try the Lays!

That's a good one! I got mine 2 days ago and it was a different box. It had the other shampoo and conditioner, staniac, and ..... I can't remember. I would have loved the Chauo though! Three boxes this month and no chocolate. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you want more "chip" def try the lays.  But they also have quite a bit of chocolate on them too.  I liked the flavor of the chocolate on the lays better than the chocolate on the TJ's brand.  
18.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't had the Chauo but I have had the lays! I couldn't admit to my friends that I loved the lays... The coating of milk chocolate was definitely thick. It was much like eating a nestle crunch bar with essence of potato.
My bf thinks I'm nuts, but I buy out the shelf each time we hit Target.  I went to twoTargets looking for them, but each time the shelves only had 4 bags left.  

We ate an entire bag between us out in the parking lot of Target immediately after purchasing them.  

We also tried the candy cane oreos, which are ok.  I'm not big on sweet mint flavors. 

My bf thinks I'm nuts, but I buy out the shelf each time we hit Target.  I went to twoTargets looking for them, but each time the shelves only had 4 bags left.  

We ate an entire bag between us out in the parking lot of Target immediately after purchasing them.  

We also tried the candy cane oreos, which are ok.  I'm not big on sweet mint flavors. 
I dont like sweet mint either.

I do agree that the chocolate on the Lays is very very tasty! I think my store still has a ton left. ...I might need to secretly stock up and hide them so no one in my house knows.

Latest posts

Back