(Spoilers) November Birchbox 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm where you are. All the men in my life hate cologne. So the last two times I got them they went totally to waste. When it comes to skin care products, my fiance is always eager to try out the new things I get, though.
Samesies. My boyfriend really likes smelling cologne in those fold outs in Esquire (its how he found his favorite!) or by just smelling when he's being a good shopping buddy and going to Sephora with me. He did love the Chapstick in the October box so that's already found a nice pocket to live in forever. He is really into whatever men's samples come in as extras in trades or if I come across randomly. 

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  BIRTHDAY MONTH! Yay.
Hey-o! Yay for November babies!!

Updates!
headphonedance.gif

I think I'm gonna try and be totally surprised by what I get in my birch box in November.

Quote: Originally Posted by jkfinl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm gonna try and be totally surprised by what I get in my birch box in November.
Me too! I tried not to look this month, but I caved. 

I have nothing constructive to add to the conversation right now, just replying so I'll get notifications of updates 

beer.gif

meh, i have sensitive skin so i try to avoid scented skincare. hope i don't get this, i do have "sensitive" checked off in my skincare concerns.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope they are still sampling the Liz Earle and the Dermablend this month.
They most likely will, they usually sample items more than one month so they can mix it around to people who didn't get it last month.

Quote: Originally Posted by invisiblebike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  meh, i have sensitive skin so i try to avoid scented skincare. hope i don't get this, i do have "sensitive" checked off in my skincare concerns.
Same here.

This will be my first birchbox! I'm not actually that excited about the box itself (sounds like a lot of foil packets), but you can't beat the point system they have!

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my first birchbox! I'm not actually that excited about the box itself (sounds like a lot of foil packets), but you can't beat the point system they have!
oh believe me- you WILL cave in to the box hysteria LOL

Back