(Spoilers) November Birchbox 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I have no doubt that I will at some point... Especially once I see some sneak peeks. Lmao.
Every month, like clockwork.. On the 9th I'm refreshing my box page on the BB site like a crazy person!

I have a quick question hopefully someone here can answer.  I just joined BB today (yeah, I know, took me long enough!) I was billed already so will I get an October box or will my sub start in Nov?  It's possible I just overlooked the info when I signed up, but I swear I can't see anything that says what box I will get first. 

On another note, their point system is freaking AWESOME!  Why did I not sign up for this long before now?
eusa_wall.gif

I have a quick question hopefully someone here can answer.  I just joined BB today (yeah, I know, took me long enough!) I was billed already so will I get an October box or will my sub start in Nov?  It's possible I just overlooked the info when I signed up, but I swear I can't see anything that says what box I will get first.  On another note, their point system is freaking AWESOME!  Why did I not sign up for this long before now? :eusa_wall:
I was wondering the same thing because it said my first box would ship October 27th I think.

I have a quick question hopefully someone here can answer.  I just joined BB today (yeah, I know, took me long enough!) I was billed already so will I get an October box or will my sub start in Nov?  It's possible I just overlooked the info when I signed up, but I swear I can't see anything that says what box I will get first.  On another note, their point system is freaking AWESOME!  Why did I not sign up for this long before now? :eusa_wall:
I was wondering the same thing because it said my first box would ship October 27th I think.
If it is shipping before november it will be an October box. November boxes will start shipping around 11/7 - 11/11 ish.

Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If it is shipping before november it will be an October box. November boxes will start shipping around 11/7 - 11/11 ish.
Thanks!!  I was hoping that would be the case.  I canceled all of my subs several months ago so I could actually USE the collection of stuff I had amassed and I am now in sample withdrawl!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope they are still sampling the Liz Earle and the Dermablend this month.
I really want to try Dermablend!  Got Liz Earle this month, but haven't tried it yet.

So this is the last month of my second yearlong subscription.  I still like BB, but I'm not loving it as much as I once did.  I think I'm going to unsubscribe after this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by Emuhlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope they are still sampling the Liz Earle and the Dermablend this month.
I really want to try Dermablend!  Got Liz Earle this month, but haven't tried it yet.

Lucky you! I usually get at least one of the items  I want but I was not that lucky this month.

Same! I tried it this morning and I'm pretty sure I like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I really want to try the dermablend or the benefit concealer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really bored and created this ðŸ˜
its cute! this is a really neat idea!

I am beyond annoyed at Birchbox right now. I placed an order this morning, and although I already got a shipping confirmation (yay) they are shipping my purchase via Newgistics. I sent them an e-mail about this, really only because I have placed two other orders this past week that have both been shipped via USPS, so I'm wondering why they changed it in a matter of days? I am actually really pissed off they're doing this. Last time they used Newgistics I completely stopped shopping at the store for about 2 months before I heard that they were back to using USPS. Guess this will be my last order with BB for a while..

Hi there Birchbox,  
I just placed this order (#) and I was wondering why it is shipping with Newgistics? I placed 2 orders a couple of days ago (October 11 & 16) both of which were shipped via USPS. I know you guys switched to Newgistics and then back to USPS a couple of months ago, and I have to say I was beyond disappointed with the shipping via Newgistics the first time around. If I had known that you were reverting to this shipping method I would never have placed my order. It takes USPS 1-2 days to get to me when I place an order through the shop, and last time I placed an order with Newgistics it took over 6 business days (8 total days) to get to me. I understand that I did not pay for shipping, however, I have never paid for shipping when ordering from your shop, including my two previous orders this past week. One of the only reasons I love to shop with you is because of the quick shipping time from USPS since we are so close geographically. I hope that in the future you will let customers know beforehand how their products will be shipped out so that we can make a more educated decision when deciding whether or not to place an order.

Thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really bored and created this ðŸ˜
Love it!

Anyone see this by Benefit? It's 24 mini items packaged in an advent calendar. Ahhhh so cute! Wonder if BB would do something like this for the holidays or as a special box. They could put their "TOP 24" in it. Nov is the perfect time. It's selling at sephora and ulta for $68.

Anyone see this by Benefit? It's 24 mini items packaged in an advent calendar. Ahhhh so cute! Wonder if BB would do something like this for the holidays or as a special box. Nov is the perfect time. It's selling at sephora and ulta for $68.
There's a whole thread dedicated to it! Can't link cause I'm on my phone, but if you search "Benefit Advent Calendar" it should come up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by rouxroux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone see this by Benefit? It's 24 mini items packaged in an advent calendar. Ahhhh so cute! Wonder if BB would do something like this for the holidays or as a special box. They could put their "TOP 24" in it. Nov is the perfect time. It's selling at sephora and ulta for $68.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a whole thread dedicated to it! Can't link cause I'm on my phone, but if you search "Benefit Advent Calendar" it should come up
smile.gif

It's here, including my photo of the contents pulled out of their little doors!  I really wish more companies would do these.  It's really, *really* cool.  The sizes are fantastic, too.  I'm not really a Christmas person, but I *am* a "hey, look, neat little things to tuck away and pull out as a pick-me-up one at a time when I get overstressed at work!" person.

I got a sephora gift card for my birthday and was debating on getting this! I remember having advent calendars as a kid with little toys and candies in it and it was always so fun! I think this is a really neat idea.

Back