*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love an ultra moisturizing hand cream from L'occitane! 
wub.gif

This isn't going to help now, but I saw this thing on the internet. Every time you loan something to a friend, take a picture of them holding it so you know who has it... lol Or create your own library system. Dewey Decimal all the way!
OMG this this an amazing idea! Thanks! I hate to say this isn't the first time this has happened to me... Lol.

My sub doesn't start til November, but I'm going to hope that I get lucky and a spot opens for October, darnit. I love the idea of pumpkin spice via, and a candle!. An emerald eyeliner would be nice...ahhh...I love October.

My wish:

A candle (i know, i know, we just got the diffuser, so highly unlikely)
Pumpkin spice anything -- I am a cinnamon FIEND

A scarf
Cozy sockies 

Something makeup related in a fab fall color.  I was hoping eyeshadow, but they sent it to the fall fashion box people... so idk...

A Movie or book would be good

Popcorn or popcorn related snack (idk why, but popcorn makes me think of fall)
a cute DIY halloween decoration kit of some sort?

Some tech-friendly gloves -- although that's a little more colder weather related, so unlikely. 

a nice fall colored nail polish

pumpkin or spice scented perfume.  (i'm telling you... PUMPKIN. SPICE. FIEND)

mmmm.... I think that's it.  

Thoughts?  

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My sub doesn't start til November, but I'm going to hope that I get lucky and a spot opens for October, darnit. I love the idea of pumpkin spice via, and a candle!. An emerald eyeliner would be nice...ahhh...I love October.

I'm in the same boat, I really hope an October spot opens up for both of us!

I bet we get some kind of candy. Last year it was Dylan's Candy Bar gummy bears and they were YUMMY! Hoping for a scarf, a book, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Via, and maybe a cute fall mug. I actually wouldn't even mind a Popsugar branded mug.

Quote: Originally Posted by PinkShanyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My wish:

A scarf
Cozy sockies 

Something makeup related in a fab fall color.  I was hoping eyeshadow, but they sent it to the fall fashion box people... so idk...

Some tech-friendly gloves -- although that's a little more colder weather related, so unlikely. 

Thoughts?  

I would love if they sent a movie. I am dying for them to send a nice throw blanket (unlikely, but who knows!) 

Pumpkin perfume would be AMAZING!! I would live in the stuff! 

I do like the idea of something DIY - for halloween or anything! 

A recipe book full of comfort food would also be great. 

I also really want something that has to do with our preference quiz.... concealer, a shirt, shoes... anything! 

You guys all have such great ideas!  A travel mug and a movie or book would be nice.  I am not a big fan of the cooler weather, and getting under a million blankets with a warm drink sounds awesome.

I would prefer a room spray over a candle (curious kitties + open flame = WHY AM I SMELLING BURNING HAIR?), but we just got a diffuser, so I doubt they would send another room scent item already. I'm kind of expecting/anticipating a pink nail polish like the breast cancer awareness set last year. Halloween-themed stuff would be awesome, but I just don't see them sending out horror movies/novels even though young women are apparently the fastest-growing segment of horror fans (I've been a horror fan since I read _Carrie_ at the tender age of nine years old waaaay back during Reagan's first term). I would lovelovelove to see a nice fountain pen. You just don't see them enough. I had some other ideas, but I'm drawing a blank right now. Maybe they will come to me as soon as I post this!

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You guys all have such great ideas!  A travel mug and a movie or book would be nice.  I am not a big fan of the cooler weather, and getting under a million blankets with a warm drink sounds awesome.

Ooh I like that idea, I don't have a nice sturdy high quality travel mug, so getting a fancy one would make the whole box totally worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They still haven't sent out a cozy beanie/knit hat and I think October would be a good month for it! I also think gloves for touchscreens was an awesome idea (it could even be their "tech" item). I agree that there will likely be some kind of candy for Halloween in this box. I have good feelings about this one!

Quote: Originally Posted by PinkShanyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My wish:

A scarf
Cozy sockies

Thoughts?

I love these ideas! a DIY Halloween deco kit could be something to carve a pumpkin maybe? im obsessed with all things pumpkin spice and cinnamon! like a cinnamon candle would be awesome. also, caramel flavored popcorn would be great with a movie and a throw! give me some fuzzy socks and some hot apple cider and this would be a dreamy box!!

You guys have such good ideas! I'd love a mug, beanie, eyeliner, candy and perfume. Seems like the boxes are having interesting themes so wondering what this month will be? I have to say I love all 4 of the boxes, plus the fall and men's summer, I've got so far. I use something almost daily! I'm hooked!

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They still haven't sent out a cozy beanie/knit hat and I think October would be a good month for it! I also think gloves for touchscreens was an awesome idea (it could even be their "tech" item). I agree that there will likely be some kind of candy for Halloween in this box. I have good feelings about this one!

Tech gloves might count as an item considered one size fits all but technically doesn't? It might alienate the people without touchscreen technology. I mean they could still be used as gloves anyhow, but their real appeal is the touchscreen part.

I think every box I hope for a nice pair of headphones as their tech/fitness item. Although I should use them to run, I need a good pair for my computer.

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tech gloves might count as an item considered one size fits all but technically doesn't? It might alienate the people without touchscreen technology. I mean they could still be used as gloves anyhow, but their real appeal is the touchscreen part.

I think every box I hope for a nice pair of headphones as their tech/fitness item. Although I should use them to run, I need a good pair for my computer.

Mmm headphones, that's a great suggestion actually. Although I doubt they can put really nice ones in our boxes, because of their high prices.

LOVING these suggestions!

Let's see, some of these have already been mentioned, but my wish list would be:

Warm, fuzzy socks

A cute, funny romantic comedy novel or good mystery

Hot chocolate set with cute mug

A gorgeous rich jewel-toned nail polish

A baking scented room spray (apple pie, pumpkin marshmallow, chocolate pound cake)

That's a very snuggle-ly box,. right there lol

A book would be amazing but I wouldn't want a bridget jones one though cause i was never a fan. Maybe a nice horror or mystery book would be nice since it is going to be october and halloween. Hot chocolate would be yummi too with lil marshmallows yummi. DIY halloween decorations would be cool, id do that over the diy book we just got in this months box. Maybe a horror movie with popcorn xD

Back