*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wish: A candle (i know, i know, we just got the diffuser, so highly unlikely) Pumpkin spice anything -- I am a cinnamon FIEND A scarf Cozy sockies  Something makeup related in a fab fall color.  I was hoping eyeshadow, but they sent it to the fall fashion box people... so idk... A Movie or book would be good Popcorn or popcorn related snack (idk why, but popcorn makes me think of fall) a cute DIY halloween decoration kit of some sort? Some tech-friendly gloves -- although that's a little more colder weather related, so unlikely.  a nice fall colored nail polish pumpkin or spice scented perfume.  (i'm telling you... PUMPKIN. SPICE. FIEND) mmmm.... I think that's it.   Thoughts?  
They still haven't sent out a cozy beanie/knit hat and I think October would be a good month for it! I also think gloves for touchscreens was an awesome idea (it could even be their "tech" item). I agree that there will likely be some kind of candy for Halloween in this box. I have good feelings about this one!
I would buy your box!

I'd love a throw blanket or a scarf. It'd be nice to get something savory as the food item! Maybe flavored popcorn? I didn't enjoy the fruit chews they sent in the September box- yuck. 

For food I could go for some really nice chocolate or coffee. I like the idea of a blanket, but that may be too heavy/big to ship. I really do love fall scents ( I think this is the o ly time of year I use candles and room sprays and car vent things) so that wouldn't be bad, but they sent the diffuser last month...

Mmmm chocolate... I think October is a good month to start sending out chocolate again without the fear that it'll melt in the box, so this could be a very accurate guess!

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'd love a throw blanket or a scarf. It'd be nice to get something savory as the food item! Maybe flavored popcorn? I didn't enjoy the fruit chews they sent in the September box- yuck. 

Cheddar popcorn please! And a movie to snuggle up to!

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cheddar popcorn please! And a movie to snuggle up to!

Speaking of snuggling, maybe we could get a cozy throw? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here is my wishlist:

Fall Themed Cookbook

Really Cool Pumpkin Carving Kit

Jewel toned Drop earrings or Bracelet

Night Cream or Hand cream

$25 Gift Certificate towards shoes or handbag...

Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tech gloves might count as an item considered one size fits all but technically doesn't? It might alienate the people without touchscreen technology. I mean they could still be used as gloves anyhow, but their real appeal is the touchscreen part.

I think every box I hope for a nice pair of headphones as their tech/fitness item. Although I should use them to run, I need a good pair for my computer.

I have a crappy non-screen Tracphone, but we LOVE tech gloves in our home.  I have 4 kids in marching band so we call them "band" gloves.

mussical.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My sub doesn't start til November, but I'm going to hope that I get lucky and a spot opens for October, darnit. I love the idea of pumpkin spice via, and a candle!. An emerald eyeliner would be nice...ahhh...I love October.

I have two subs, I will be cancelling one, fingers crossed they open one for you!

Its October! Spoiler Time! :) 

<- This girl is ready to find out whats coming! 

I WANT A TRAVEL MUG, A NICE DARK PURPLE LIPSTICK/GLOSS, PUMPKIN ANYTHING! GLOW IN THE DARK NAIL POLISH AND A SCARF

Ohh yes that purpleish lipstick color that's coming out for fall would be lovely. I've been getting way too many reds (I like the reds don't get me wrong but I don't need 8 tubes of it :) )

Finally able to sign up for PS, super excited to add this sub!

Does anyone know of any codes for any type of PS subscription? TIA!

I had to cancel for this month, just got a $600 vet bill that I needed to pay today. I'm a little sad because I love the Fall, and was hoping for a fab fall box, but at the same time I realized that I've been a bit disappointed with my boxes. They've been past the worth of what I paid, but haven't wowed me.....which of course means this box will be ah-mazing! LOL

I had to cancel for this month, just got a $600 vet bill that I needed to pay today. I'm a little sad because I love the Fall, and was hoping for a fab fall box, but at the same time I realized that I've been a bit disappointed with my boxes. They've been past the worth of what I paid, but haven't wowed me.....which of course means this box will be ah-mazing! LOL
Oh no! I hope your furry friend is ok! Those vet bills are a killer!

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally able to sign up for PS, super excited to add this sub!

Does anyone know of any codes for any type of PS subscription? TIA!

REFER5 is the only active now, I think

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. I hope all is well now. My Shih Tzu has allergies and has undergone allergy testing and now we're doing shots, so I understand vet bills too well!

My wishlist:

A pumpkin spice treat ... or two?

Espresso Bodum cups

Nail polish in fall colors

Long dangle earrings

Fall-themed home item - maybe a candle ???

A feel-good-and-snuggle-with-a-cup-of-hot-chocolate movie

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

REFER5 is the only active now, I think

Thank you!

Back