(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by gingerjenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure what all is in the perfume buy my eyes started burning and watering right after i put it on.  I put a tiny dot on each wrist.  Instant headache! it was awful.  Not many perfumes do that to me but this one did.  I hated it.  The bag is huge and more than i can lug around.  my husband called it a body bag.  Chocolate was good and i like the bracelet. no use for blotting tissues.  worst box for me.
Hi There:

Would you be will to trade or sell the perfume. I love it and would like to get another one. Thanks

I got my charm and chain necklace today!!! That was fast! It comes in a really nice box, A+ for packaging. I got the House of Harlow key necklace and it's perfect.

Originally Posted by chillybeans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the Kai perfume to sell or trade let me know:)

Please private message me and let me know how much you are selling it for. Thanks

Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

•  
  •  
  •  
I have one in gray and one in turquoise (two different boxes).
Thanks for the info.... I have one in light blue and am thinking about trading for a few of them so I can wear them stacked together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you decide to trade feel free to PM me

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't want to cannibalize this forum, but have you checked out the free samples forum here? It's amazing how great some of the samples are. In quantity and quality. It can put birchbox or some of the other sample boxes to shame. And almost all of them are free for a nice, polite email!
Where in the world is that?!? I had no clue that existed! Thanks for sharing!

I don't want to cannibalize this forum, but have you checked out the free samples forum here? It's amazing how great some of the samples are. In quantity and quality. It can put birchbox or some of the other sample boxes to shame. And almost all of them are free for a nice, polite email!
Where in the world is that?!? I had no clue that existed! Thanks for sharing!
Here's the link. Basically we post what companies we got samples from, we see what companies other people got samples from, them we e-mail those companies asking for samples as well. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/127979/what-companies-have-you-gotten-samples-from/1440#post_2079834

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sj52000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have one in gray and one in turquoise (two different boxes).
Thanks for the info.... I have one in light blue and am thinking about trading for a few of them so I can wear them stacked together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If you decide to trade feel free to PM me

I tried stacking them, and I didn't care for it. I have thinner wrists, and the strings dangling from my wrists after tightening the bracelets were annoying and didn't look very nice. Just my two cents on that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I wore my bracelet the other day.  I kinda pushed all the metal stud things down to make it lay flat.

Back