*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that necklace is really pretty! but no sales items for the code :-(
Yeah I'm bummed, I really liked it. I noticed also that it says you can refer someone and they will get $25 off of their first purchase of $75+. I had my mom sign up but she still hasnt gotten the code yet.

Well darn...I gave away my gift code. If I'd kept it, this would have prompted me to use it. Oh well. I'm sure my friend enjoyed it.
Thanks for letting us know I think I'll go and order the star earrings I was eyeing when I get home from work today.

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone seen a way to get the shipping charges down? I wanted to irder a bracelet from gorjane and shipping was almost $13!!!
Free Shipping today only (6/24/13).  No minimum.  I just used my GC with the free shipping, no problems at all!  I got an email about it.  No code necessary for the free shipping.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to guess Stunner of the Month Club which is a sunglasses sub.
Yep that's it https://www.stunnerofthemonth.com/ I'm always loosing sunglasses and I got a three month deal on some flash sale site or other. Though I think they are like $9 a month and the sunglasses are pretty good so far (2 months)

Thanks for the heads up about the free shipping! I wasn't gonna use mine but managed to find some $25 tiny gold studs and with the free shipping, I payed nothing! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish the silver ones had been in stock but that's okay. The black and taupe $30 octagon studs were cute too and cheap.

Good find - I didn't see anything worth $25, but I did get the lilac hexagon studs for $5.  Can't beat that.  Thanks for the heads up!

so glad I checked this thread. I was able to use the gift card for gorjana and get the hexagon earrings for $5 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so glad I checked this thread. I was able to use the gift card for gorjana and get the hexagon earrings for $5 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had 2 codes- I got the Hampton polka dot beach bag ($23) & the Owl Earrings ($15)- if it wasn't for the free shipping I probably wouldn't have used my codes- I despise paying for shipping on low cost items. I'm super excited to try gorjana!!!

I almost ordered with the free shipping day, but I didn't and then I got an email today about some new arrivals and they have the PERFECT ring for me and its only $25! I'm just hoping my husband didn't throw away my card like he did my Charm and Chain one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm still not happy about having to pay such high shipping, but with the code, thats all I should have to pay, so I'm fine with it.

I STILL haven't used my charm and chain.  I hope I haven't lost it. 
icon_cry.gif
  But that's kind of why I went with a bag instead of jewelry for the G&G card.  My bag comes Monday, I'm almost as excited as waiting for a PS box.  
claps.gif

I haven't used my C&C card yet either lol Nothing they have been putting on the site pops out to me meh. I should have ordered something from G&G but didn't get around to I expect they will do the free shipping thing again, maybe for the 4th of July holiday coming up?.

Ooh!! New merchandise. Now I wish I had more Gorjana codes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - even with the high shipping costs. Doubt they will do free shipping for the 4th. I've been on their emails for a while and never see free shipping (or maybe I never noticed) besides this push before new inventory.

Has anyone experienced a problem with their gorjana card? Does it allow you to use it on sale items or with one of their own % off promos? I thought this was a “gift†from PopSugar to be used like money ~ gift card. My card did not work on sale or regular priced merchandise and I wasted a lot of time playing with it. I ended up just paying full price for the jewelry. So far I am not impressed with the card as a "gift.†I bought this box as a gift for someone as well as one for myself and if they have the same problem with their gorjana card, I am going to be really embarrassed. PopSugar was quick to respond and told me to contact gorjana; but gorjana has not been as quick getting back to me. There are things I want to buy that are still on backorder and I have already placed two orders and ended up paying in full because the card is no good. Does anyone else know of these issues or have advice? Thx.

Back