*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got code UPSFREE on my box when my bracelet came in. You ladies are welcome to try it out and see if it works.

I was not pleased with Gorjana and know for a fact that I won't order from again. Their shipping price is out of this world for something so tiny. When the box arrived it was a box inside of a box wrapped in paper with the bracelet inside of a plastic bag, inside of a storage bag. That seems pretty excessive. I am not totally in love with my bracelet but it was only $5. I can add it to a stack. I waited a week or so and they had free shipping so I guess it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't have paid even $10 for this bracelet.

http://www.gorjana-griffin.com/gorjana/jewelry/bracelets/bloom-disc-bracelet.html?85=696#85=696

I ordered the sirena bracelet in rose gold and it is super cute. Fits perfectly, not too big, not too little. It's a delicate chain bracelet. Looks great stacked with another gorjana bracelet I have, and a genevive bracelet I ordered from gilt. When gorjana is on hautelook or gilt, they often give these same $25 vouchers with purchase of each item, even when the items are priced less than $25, so if anyone picked up on those, they got a great deal. I'm pleased with my bracelet, and am glad to learn of this brand. I'll keep my upsfree code for next time. They're having an additional 30% off sale items right now. The code is "FIREWORK".

I really like gorjana, even if the shipping price is silly. I mean, I don't think you'd be too happy if your bracelet came in a padded envelope and wrapped only in a plastic bag. Dunno, presentation says a lot about product quality to me and I have a few gorjana items that I think are really high quality.

I agree. I love Gorjana and have purchased in the past.  I have many more items I would buy if I had codes - and would pay the shipping to get them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL

I'll probably buy something else on free shipping days, but otherwise I probably wouldn't I don't need my tiny earrings wrapped in tissue paper, wrapped in a box, and wrapped in bubble wrap. If it would have been shipped in tissue paper and a padded envelope for like $4 I probably would have considered getting a few other things from them.

Got my earrings! They're adorable! Bigger than I usually wear (they're slightly more than 1/2 inch) but they're perfect for a summer nautical look - and I can't wait to pair them with the scarf!
Sorry my thumb got in there, but it's a good size reference ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have to say, I was so sad when I received the 4 bracelets that I ordered from Gorjana. I didn't notice that dimensions were listed and they were all too tight on my wrist. I called customer service today and they were absolutely amazing. They checked and are going to be able to specially size one of the bracelets for me (at no charge) the 3 other bracelets aren't able to be specially sized but I will be able to return them (they have provided a prepaid shopping label at no cost to me). I will receive a refund for what I paid and get a store credit for the 3 giftcards that I used. The rep was incresibly nice and really helpful. Honestly I hadn't planned on shopping from them again, but after such wonderful customer service I will definitely be shopping with them again. *****FYI they said that if you are interested in buying a braclet and are concerned about the sizing to give them a call, they can often specially size it for you.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my earrings! They're adorable! Bigger than I usually wear (they're slightly more than 1/2 inch) but they're perfect for a summer nautical look - and I can't wait to pair them with the scarf!

Sorry my thumb got in there, but it's a good size reference
wink.gif
Those are super cute!  Thank you for posting!  Perfect for a day on the boat

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but does anyone want a June or July box? I somehow totally screwed up my subscription and wound up with 2 June boxes and 3 July boxes! D'oh!

I have one June box & 2 July boxes to unload ... the only thing that's missing from both is the food item (popcorn from June & cookies from July). 

Message me if you're interested!

I have to say, I was so sad when I received the 4 bracelets that I ordered from Gorjana. I didn't notice that dimensions were listed and they were all too tight on my wrist. I called customer service today and they were absolutely amazing. They checked and are going to be able to specially size one of the bracelets for me (at no charge) the 3 other bracelets aren't able to be specially sized but I will be able to return them (they have provided a prepaid shopping label at no cost to me). I will receive a refund for what I paid and get a store credit for the 3 giftcards that I used. The rep was incresibly nice and really helpful. Honestly I hadn't planned on shopping from them again, but after such wonderful customer service I will definitely be shopping with them again. *****FYI they said that if you are interested in buying a braclet and are concerned about the sizing to give them a call, they can often specially size it for you.
Wish I had known before I really wanted one of their wrap bracelets but knew from experience (I'm looking at you bracelet from the November box) that they would be a few inches too short.

Out of curiosity, which were you able to get resized which were you not? I love their wraps but I know they would be too small.

Back