*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sound silly but it worked for me- at first my code didn't work- I then made it all lower cased & it worked!! I can't remember, it's possible that I made the first letter capitalized & the rest lowercase.

Originally Posted by gejag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone experienced a problem with their gorjana card? Does it allow you to use it on sale items or with one of their own % off promos? I thought this was a “gift†from PopSugar to be used like money ~ gift card. My card did not work on sale or regular priced merchandise and I wasted a lot of time playing with it. I ended up just paying full price for the jewelry. So far I am not impressed with the card as a "gift.†I bought this box as a gift for someone as well as one for myself and if they have the same problem with their gorjana card, I am going to be really embarrassed. PopSugar was quick to respond and told me to contact gorjana; but gorjana has not been as quick getting back to me. There are things I want to buy that are still on backorder and I have already placed two orders and ended up paying in full because the card is no good. Does anyone else know of these issues or have advice? Thx.
You have to enter it in the voucher code box, not the gift card code box and it can't be used on sale items or combined with other discounts.  

I got my gorjana order today and on the box it says use code "upsfree" for free shipping

Originally Posted by gejag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone experienced a problem with their gorjana card? Does it allow you to use it on sale items or with one of their own % off promos? I thought this was a “gift†from PopSugar to be used like money ~ gift card. My card did not work on sale or regular priced merchandise and I wasted a lot of time playing with it. I ended up just paying full price for the jewelry. So far I am not impressed with the card as a "gift.†I bought this box as a gift for someone as well as one for myself and if they have the same problem with their gorjana card, I am going to be really embarrassed. PopSugar was quick to respond and told me to contact gorjana; but gorjana has not been as quick getting back to me. There are things I want to buy that are still on backorder and I have already placed two orders and ended up paying in full because the card is no good. Does anyone else know of these issues or have advice? Thx.
Did you put it in the voucher box? Also it can't be used on sale items sadly.

Originally Posted by hakau /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my gorjana order today and on the box it says use code "upsfree" for free shipping
If mine comes with this I'm totally going to buy a necklace that I really wanted thats on sale :)

I wonder if we can use both the gift card and the free shipping code. I'm thinking it's either one or the other. It would be awesome if we could use both.

I wish the Gorjana site was like Charm and Chain where they show you examples of what the jewelry looks like when worn. I received my order today (Kennedy Drop Studs) and I was shocked at how teeny tiny they were! Hardly bigger than my pinkie nail. If I had paid full price, I may have been a little upset with the value.

My Gorjana earrings are pretty but a lot smaller than I expected (should have pulled out a ruler I guess before I ordered).  Just got my ring from Charm and Chain.  It is very sparkly and I like it, although it doesn't look much like what is on the website and looks kinda cheap.  Even with the discount cheap.  But I'm wearing it anyway.

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Gorjana earrings are pretty but a lot smaller than I expected (should have pulled out a ruler I guess before I ordered).  Just got my ring from Charm and Chain.  It is very sparkly and I like it, although it doesn't look much like what is on the website and looks kinda cheap.  Even with the discount cheap.  But I'm wearing it anyway.
You ARE SO RIGHT.  I have been equally disappointed when they come and are gigantic gypsy earrings!  I gave them away to a friend to take apart and make normal jewelry out of the pieces, lol.   I did find that if you google "gorjana" it brings up other sites that carry their jewelry and some of those sites give you better visuals...

Well, I was going to get the Anchor Earrings ($35), but I'm so glad I waited because they just added a pair of earrings - Sea Stripe Circle Studs - that match the scarf!  And they were less expensive (at $30) AND bigger!  (Anchor earrings were 1/4 in, Sea Stripe are 9/16 in).  And for some reason, I can't get a good-sized pic of these from the website, so, uh... here ya go.

113-005-s_2.jpg

Anchor Earrings   Sea Stripe Circle Studs

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I was going to get the Anchor Earrings ($35), but I'm so glad I waited because they just added a pair of earrings - Sea Stripe Circle Studs - that match the scarf!  And they were less expensive (at $30) AND bigger!  (Anchor earrings were 1/4 in, Sea Stripe are 9/16 in).  And for some reason, I can't get a good-sized pic of these from the website, so, uh... here ya go.

113-005-s_2.jpg

I love those! If they offer free shipping again I'm so going to be buying them! :)

Those striped earrings are adorable- great find!! I got the gold owls- I wanted the anchors but they seemed too small.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

113-005-s_2.jpg

I Love those!!! I already spent my card but I am so tempted by those anyway.

I just subbed on Friday, but they said my subscription wouldn't start until August.  I'm excited anyway, even if I have to wait a month!

I received the bracelets that I ordered from Gorjana and am so upset. They are so small....made for a child's wrist! Each one is super tight. It's not like I have a massive wrist, the bracelet is just not at all a made for a normal sized wrist. Has anyone else had this problem?

I received the bracelets that I ordered from Gorjana and am so upset. They are so small....made for a child's wrist! Each one is super tight. It's not like I have a massive wrist, the bracelet is just not at all a made for a normal sized wrist. Has anyone else had this problem?
I had that problem with the wrap bracelet we got from them in the November box but I admittedly have largeish wrists.

Just got my silver star earrings from Gorjana. I love them. A little bigger than I would normally go but I still love them.

(Ignore my Spok ear and the lightning bolt earring, I wouldn't normally wear them together)

I got my earrings today and they are tiny! But totally professional and I'm excited that I can wear these to work! :)

Back