[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be delivered anytime now
headphonedance.gif

My box is out for delivery -- which means i'll be able to pick it up tomorrow!!!!  yay!!!  

(my mailcarrier hates me...and makes me pick things up the next day) --- he doesn't even attempt to deliver... no knocking...just sticks the slip in my mailbox.... evil troll!

Originally Posted by PinkShanyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box is out for delivery -- which means i'll be able to pick it up tomorrow!!!!  yay!!!  

(my mailcarrier hates me...and makes me pick things up the next day) --- he doesn't even attempt to deliver... no knocking...just sticks the slip in my mailbox.... evil troll!
HAHAHA oh man I feel the same way about mine! If i'm home I know my PS box arrives because he throws it at my doorstep and i'll usually hear a loud thud as it hits my front door...I'm really surprised nothing has ever broken so far! Worse, I get mailorder prescriptions and i've found them on the ground, (in the snow) below my mailbox, because he forgets to shut the door or doesn't put the mail in far enough. Ughh...

omg this is my mailman too! they never ever deliver to my apartment anymore. i went to early today to pick mine up from the mailbox area since it was out for delivery. i dont know why but i didnt want to bother him for my box, i feel like he knows im the girl with a bajillion boxes coming every month! LOL, looks like tomorrow ill go pick mine up too. ill be getting the dreaded slip, haha.

Loving my box. And it shipped in 3 days to Colorado -- a first! I don't always love everything in every box, but they fact that these are little random gifts coming in my mail increases the love factor instantly. I feel special haha! PopSugar does a decent job considering how many tastes and personalities they are aiming to please. Has anyone tried to add up the value of this month's box??

I got my box & I luv- PS U ROCK!!!

I got I got the variations in delicate wash, blue cockatoo, & the nail polish in a pretty orange shimmer & a hot red.  I really love the necklace- I think it looks high quality- I'm excited to wear it with the cuff I received in the PS luxury box ;-)

Mine doesn't even leave a slip. I'll track it online and all of a sudden it will say attempted delivery resident not home at say 10am and we dont even get our mail delivered until 5pm??!!! So all depends on whether or not she feels like delivering boxes that day :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i think she stores them up because i usually will get like 3 or 4 boxes at a time. I'm afraid to complain because I might not ever get them. 

Originally Posted by alilcheeky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone tried to add up the value of this month's box??
Yep! Full breakdown with links is in my blog but it's about $150

My box just came! Soooo pleased with the variations of everything I got in it. I definitely loved the mix of items this month. I got the corkatoo in hot pink, the delicates wash, and the duo in "Pardon My French" (a blue almost black color and a taupe.)

Just got my box today (along with my Julep Maven box and an Etsy order). Pictures of my variations in the spoiler.

So far I think I'd say it was a good box, not my absolute favorite but still good. I'm most excited to try the Buxom mascara since I love the original. The Corkatoo is cute and I'm sure it will get used eventually but I don't need a wine opener very often. I like the navy blue polish (one of my favorite nail colors) but don't know if I'll get any use out of the golden mustardy color. I was personally hoping for the Delicates wash but as many people were saying the Wool one will probably work well on delicates as well so I'll give that a go. The necklace is nicer in person but still not sure if I'll get much use out of it as I'm more of a silver girl than a yellow gold girl. The only things that are likely to really never get any use for me personally are the Sweater Saver and fashion tape... I live in South Florida we don't do sweaters a whole lot. Super happy about my Peeps and I'll probably inhale them after dinner (I don't have enough willpower to wait until Easter).

I'm so bummed! I thought it was going faster since It left Lenexa Friday... Today it got to Kansas City(like it was that far! Lol). So I guess I'll get it hopefully weds or thurs. boooo.

Originally Posted by easteregg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ling168:  That is the best possible attitude!  I've received every box except the luxury.  While I haven't liked every single thing, I have found many new items that I enjoy very much.  I would give it another month or two and see if the good outweighs the giftable. 
rolleyes.gif
Yea There's no way they can please everyone, but I really wish I had gotten the box with the bodum glasses! 
smile.gif
... so I will keep it for at least one or two more months 

Just opened my box! Love it! I dont drink on the regular, but Ill find reasons to! I see myself using every piece in this box. The corkatoo is ADORABLE!

Latest posts

Back