[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brokedown is having a sale on the PopSugar marble scarf if anyone is interested - 70% off, too bad I didn't know this a month ago when I order it at 30% off! USE CODE: SPRING70
Thanks for the code!! I was trying to justify buying such an expensive scarf :)

Originally Posted by emmzk25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the code!! I was trying to justify buying such an expensive scarf :)
I'm with you...I'm still struggling with paying the $10 shipping...It's so gorgeous, though!

Yea the shipping was a problem...It always seems that when you get a huge discount you always seem to make it up w shipping..i mean 10$ to ship a scarf...how much can that box actually weigh? I got it anyway though :)

If anyone is interested I have an extra scarf that PopSugar sent me as a "goodie" from some issue I may have had with a past box.  I was going to sell it on Ebay but just haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

If anyone is interested I have an extra scarf that PopSugar sent me as a "goodie" from some issue I may have had with a past box.  I was going to sell it on Ebay but just haven't gotten around to doing so yet.
Check out my trade list!

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How much are you going to sell it for?

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I sent you a PM

Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I adore the bodum mugs. But one fell and broke a couple days ago. :'( Such a bummer.
I think those are my favorite item. The scarf is a close second. Those two mugs get fought over in my house LOL

Back