[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How are you guys wearing the necklace?  I am trying to figure out what outfits it should go with.
I think it would look great even with a simple t-and jeans.  Maybe a blazer over the t-shirt to dress it up a bit.  

So far I've worn mine with blouses and I have earrings in a similar shape as the necklace.

I've got a kitty with the same problem.  He would go on my bed, since that's where he spends most of his time anyway.  Found out he's got a sensitive urinary tract and needs to eat an RX diet and haven't had any problems since.  Except the food makes him really hungry, I think they add something to it to make it more appealing and if he wolfs it down too much he'll puke, usually on my bed as well.  My linens get washed so much I need to replace my duvet cover because it's worn thin and tearing.  #Catowningprobs
My dear departed Hunter was on some special urinary Rx food as well (I discovered his problem because he not just peed all over my pillow while I was sleeping but instead had *blood* mixed in), and one thing the vet told me was that they in fact do add something to it to make kitties thirstier because part of the problem is that cats tend to not drink enough water.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My dear departed Hunter was on some special urinary Rx food as well (I discovered his problem because he not just peed all over my pillow while I was sleeping but instead had *blood* mixed in), and one thing the vet told me was that they in fact do add something to it to make kitties thirstier because part of the problem is that cats tend to not drink enough water.
My kitty (who turns 10 today!) is on the same food. It helps a TON. She used to get infections every few months, and would pee on anything soft and then cry at me. The special food keeps them healthy and happy. She now drinks about 3/4 cup of water a day, and pees a ton, but I will take frequent litter box scooping over vet visits any day!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same issue, Kitty Biscuits had blood in his urine, I only saw it on the duvet (not in the litter box), and would cry in the litter box.  Poor babies.

Thanks for the watch out guys! We have one kitty who drinks a ton (out of the sink) and another who doesn't, and we're not sure who the culprit is, but I think I'll keep an eye on them and schedule a visit.  I hope it was a one time only occurrence! On the good side, the delicates wash has a lovely scent :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this in this Month's Glamour and it made me laugh and think about this box.

As far as the new subscription box is concerned I clicked over to the page and it looks interesting, the first box is claiming a $120+ value and is guaranteeing a full sized Moroccan Oil treatment that I've been wanting to try out so I took the plunge and figure I'll see how the first box goes. Does anyone know if there's already a forum on here for the new box so we don't clutter this one talking about it?
What service is this? Could you please share the link?

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this in this Month's Glamour and it made me laugh and think about this box.

As far as the new subscription box is concerned I clicked over to the page and it looks interesting, the first box is claiming a $120+ value and is guaranteeing a full sized Moroccan Oil treatment that I've been wanting to try out so I took the plunge and figure I'll see how the first box goes. Does anyone know if there's already a forum on here for the new box so we don't clutter this one talking about it?

What service is this? Could you please share the link?

I think you want the Fab Fit Fun group: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/133575/fabfitfun-box

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got a red corkatoo and the delicate wash, and my polishes were two reds: a cream and a shimmer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also got my box of extra goodies for whining to them last month about Hanky Panky

Ahhhh I just got an email saying my "extra goodies" are on the way.... I'm hoping I get something different - that soap makes me want to rip my skin off, I never even used the first set of thank you notes, or either of the lip balms! I think I may have been the only person that did like the teas - but I'd prefer another set of mugs! Ha!

I am love with the buxom sculpt! It's better than the original buxom IMO. Lots of length and a good bit of curl even without curling my eyelashes first.

I am love with the buxom sculpt! It's better than the original buxom IMO. Lots of length and a good bit of curl even without curling my eyelashes first.
I agree! I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved it!! So I may have to buy more when I'm out! I'm also really impressed with the polish! It went on so smoothly and (knock on wood) still no chips yet! Which is pretty amazing since I'm typing all day and usually my polishes chip pretty quick. =)

Just tried the delicate laundry soap today on non-delicates (towels, jeans, panties, t-shirts, sweaters, everything was mixed together) and it worked just fine. I hate measuring the capfuls since the soap drains out of the cap super slowly and you have to do so many (a top loader takes EIGHT capfuls...luckily I have a high efficiency washer which only requires four but still!). It makes it a messy process. I should probably just eyeball it next time. Anyway, my clothes came out fresh and clean despite not being "delicate." :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know the name of the "cream taupe" New Black nail color that came in the taupey+navy set of this months Popsugar box?  My friend got it and I love it but they don't seen to have names.  I got the orangey and sparkly orangy and am giving them away.

I got the navy/taupe set, and I think it's, um, ugly. Does it look different (better) on than in the bottle? 

Does anyone know the name of the "cream taupe" New Black nail color that came in the taupey+navy set of this months Popsugar box?  My friend got it and I love it but they don't seen to have names.  I got the orangey and sparkly orangy and am giving them away.
If you go to their website I think there are names. If not, the sets are easy to find. =) I think I might be purchasing more later! I'm loving them!

For anyone interested Coterie is selling new black sets- I love the cream puff set- total spring!!

go to www.coterie.com - it's a flash sale site like hautelook,gilt,etc. 

It really does!  I was surprised too...but with a little tan it looks very elegant.  It seems to only be sold in collections...but it looks so pretty with a tan that I will buy a collection just to get it.  It is annoying they are only sold this way though.

Originally Posted by gejag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It really does!  I was surprised too...but with a little tan it looks very elegant.  It seems to only be sold in collections...but it looks so pretty with a tan that I will buy a collection just to get it.  It is annoying they are only sold this way though.
That does look really nice! It's such an in-between-ish color in the bottle I wasn't sure what it would look like on. Thanks for sharing!

Back