[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone else tried to use the Sephora code?  Although it doesn't say this on the card, it requires a minimum of a $25 purchase.  The card says "with any online purchase."  Annoying.
Yeah-- I mentioned this a few pages back. I was pissed!! I was ****SO**** stoked about this coupon code, probably more than actually getting the mascara--- this is my favorite lipgloss in the WORLD..... I bought a full size one back in December and left it on my desk at work over the weekend--- came back and someone had stolen it. I ADORE that lipgloss. I had planned on getting the Tarte foundation primer trio sampler for $9 since i'm trying to save a bit of money, and then got that red error saying I had to spend $25 or more 
pissoff.gif

However... it WAS A good excuse to get a Tarte Amazonian clay blush that i've been dying to try but couldnt find *THE* excuse to spend $26 on a blusher....

Does anyone want to trade the mascara with me? I don't use mascara at all so it won' t be used. Send me your trade threads if you're interested!

I gave the wrap to my 7 year old niece. Does anyone else think the quality of the wrap was insufficient to warrant the $84 retail price? I mean, it's not like it's a designer item, is it?

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I gave the wrap to my 7 year old niece. Does anyone else think the quality of the wrap was insufficient to warrant the $84 retail price? I mean, it's not like it's a designer item, is it?
Agreed. It's kind of scratchy and weird on the inside. Brokedown is somewhat upscale in nature but if I had just tried this item on with no indication of the brand I would have guessed that it cost $15, especially considering how incredibly short it is. I'm 5'1" and not plus sized...if I just got out of the shower, I'm probably going to be wearing this naked. I don't want to flash everyone! That's the whole point of the item! That devalues it a lot for me.

Yes, not what I had hoped for.  The wrap and the really lame watch are the reasons I will not shell out $100 and gamble on another disappointment.

Thought I would share my re-make of the necklace. I thought the necklace was something my Grandmother might wear. I think this is more trendy.

That's really pretty! I like the necklace, but I would definitely wear that bracelet, too!

Originally Posted by EastCoastPlus40 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thought I would share my re-make of the necklace. I thought the necklace was something my Grandmother might wear. I think this is more trendy.
Wow, I love this!!!!

Originally Posted by EastCoastPlus40 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That looks so much nicer! If I can't sell the necklace I might do something similar. Way to be creative!!!

Brokedown is having a sale on the PopSugar marble scarf if anyone is interested - 70% off, too bad I didn't know this a month ago when I order it at 30% off! USE CODE: SPRING70

I just saw this super cute post that PopSugar just posted — they picked all my favorite items! I wish I had been around for September, though — I LOVE the scarf. http://www.popsugar.com/POPSUGAR-Must-Have-Editors-Picks-28874852
It's a tad ironic that most of the items were from the earlier boxes last year. (They really were so much better!). And not a single item from the "luxury" boxes...

I adore the bodum mugs. But one fell and broke a couple days ago. :'( Such a bummer.
I've been noticing them in unexpected and somewhat high profile places over the past few weeks, like a Lipton tea commercial and the movie _Stoker_ (and in that film, it was what made me realize that the movie was actually set in present day). I always see them and think I want to get one, and then I remember that I ended up with two sets, one of which is still all wrapped up in the bubble wrap they were shipped in!

I got my Buxom lip gloss today (had a $10 gift card to Sephora too)!  It's a pretty, neutral shade.

Back