(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by RiRi38 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOOO! I put my May box in the corner of my dining room because it came while we had out of town company. I didn't really have time to look at it. I noticed the items in the box made their way to my bedroom, and just assumed my husband was cleaning and took everything out of the box. We've been so busy I didn't question it or think twice. Today I went to clean and breakdown the box and it is gone, so again, hubby must have done it when he emptied the box. I went to my room and started putting everything away and realized the Charm & Chain gift card was not there. I asked the hubby and he said he threw away all the paper in the box! My gift card is gone! I can't be mad, because I left an open box out and I know I live with the cleanest man in the world. But boo! 
icon_cry.gif
Oh no!!! Doesnt that drive you nuts?! That happens in my house also. I have papers set aside in order or something and someone "cleans up" and screws up my whole system. Makes me want to scream. Well if I were you I'd say honey, I'll need $30 to spend now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiRi38 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOOO! I put my May box in the corner of my dining room because it came while we had out of town company. I didn't really have time to look at it. I noticed the items in the box made their way to my bedroom, and just assumed my husband was cleaning and took everything out of the box. We've been so busy I didn't question it or think twice. Today I went to clean and breakdown the box and it is gone, so again, hubby must have done it when he emptied the box. I went to my room and started putting everything away and realized the Charm & Chain gift card was not there. I asked the hubby and he said he threw away all the paper in the box! My gift card is gone! I can't be mad, because I left an open box out and I know I live with the cleanest man in the world. But boo! 
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh no!!! Doesnt that drive you nuts?! That happens in my house also. I have papers set aside in order or something and someone "cleans up" and screws up my whole system. Makes me want to scream. Well if I were you I'd say honey, I'll need $30 to spend now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There are good things and bad things about living alone, but one of the good things is certainly that no one ever touches my stuff! Every now and again, a furry creature might puke on one of my things or bat it around a bit, but that's about the extent of my worries in that department.

There are good things and bad things about living alone, but one of the good things is certainly that no one ever touches my stuff! Every now and again, a furry creature might puke on one of my things or bat it around a bit, but that's about the extent of my worries in that department.
Consigned! Except my monsters like to bite things. One usually sticks to cardboard and paper, but the other will also go for plastic and cloth. He even has a designated chewy towel that lives in the middle of the living room floor because he zeroes in on that particular towel and will drag it out if it is moved elsewhere. His freakout if it's put away completely is kind of hilarious but not worth his obvious panic for it to happen more than the amount of time it takes to run it through the laundry once a week or so.

Does anyone know if you can use more than 1 Charm and Chain gift card in a single transaction? I wanted to use 2 of the $30 gift cards to buy 1 item.

Does anyone know a phone number for popsugar? I still have not got my box! I emailed them and they wrote me back but it wasn't the answer I was looking for from them. I can't find a number online anywhere!!

Does anyone know a phone number for popsugar? I still have not got my box! I emailed them and they wrote me back but it wasn't the answer I was looking for from them. I can't find a number online anywhere!!
They don't have a number...for the public atleast. They only contact through email.

Originally Posted by wldflowur13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if you can use more than 1 Charm and Chain gift card in a single transaction? I wanted to use 2 of the $30 gift cards to buy 1 item.
The Charm & Chain card doesn't "one per purchase", so I would give it a try and see if it works!

Let us know if it works I have 2 cards I'm saving for later.

PS sent me my lip tint. I thought it would take a lot longer to receive! I emailed them Monday and FedEx delivered it today. No extra goodies though. I'm still a happy girl!

Hi all, I'm new here. Glad to see other people still haven't received their boxes. Well, not glad that you haven't, just that I'm not alone.

This is my first box and I was excited to receive it. It shipped May 14th, and it has said "in transit" to my city since 4:23 a.m. May 18th (It was from South Houston to North Houston--not a long drive). I know that it's FedEx "Smart" Post, and accordingly, must be delivered to my post office. I still haven't seen any confirmation that it has reached the local post office or anything. Very frustrating. I have another subscription box (BarkBox) that shipped after the PopSugar box and arrived days ago. Makes me want to give someone the stink eye.

I emailed Charm and Chain regarding how often they restock and when they get all new pieces of jewelry in... They weren't completely helpful as they didn't answer the all new question... But they did say they were completely wiped out by PS (clearly) and they won't be restocked for another month or two... Glad the card is good for a long time!! Note: I guess it was just Gorjana jewelry they were wiped out of as that's what I asked about. Though it looks like plenty of other items have the same problem..lol

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed Charm and Chain regarding how often they restock and when they get all new pieces of jewelry in... They weren't completely helpful as they didn't answer the all new question... But they did say they were completely wiped out by PS (clearly) and they won't be restocked for another month or two... Glad the card is good for a long time!!

Note: I guess it was just Gorjana jewelry they were wiped out of as that's what I asked about. Though it looks like plenty of other items have the same problem..lol
That's too bad; I shopped right away and things were already sold out...thanks for letting us know!

I did get put on a waiting list for a few things...now if I can just keep track of the card...I think I'll make copies and put one in every room and desk..

That's too bad; I shopped right away and things were already sold out...thanks for letting us know! I did get put on a waiting list for a few things...now if I can just keep track of the card...I think I'll make copies and put one in every room and desk..
I lose my cards too. I've started copying down the info into a document on my ipad so I'll have it when I want to buy something. It can really add up if I don't lose the cards!

Originally Posted by lindsaylea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all, I'm new here. Glad to see other people still haven't received their boxes. Well, not glad that you haven't, just that I'm not alone.

This is my first box and I was excited to receive it. It shipped May 14th, and it has said "in transit" to my city since 4:23 a.m. May 18th (It was from South Houston to North Houston--not a long drive). I know that it's FedEx "Smart" Post, and accordingly, must be delivered to my post office. I still haven't seen any confirmation that it has reached the local post office or anything. Very frustrating. I have another subscription box (BarkBox) that shipped after the PopSugar box and arrived days ago. Makes me want to give someone the stink eye.

Hi!  I live up in the Woodlands.  I've found that Fedex smartpost is hit or miss here in the Houston area.  Sometimes it takes a day and to transfer to USPS and sometimes it takes a week. 
rolleyes.gif
  My box shipped on the 18th and was delivered on the 18th, so I would be concerned as well.  It should have  arrived by now. 

Best Hubby ever! He went through the trash and found my Chain & Charm gift card! WAHOO!

Back