(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Does anyone else's hat have loose strings dangling from it and small-ish holes in it? I got my box, and I do like it, but the quality of the hat doesn't seem so great.

Question about the Beauty Blender - how do you get it clean??  I've been using the cleanser, but my foundation won't come off the sponge.  

Thanks.  Who has these problems?  Me.

Originally Posted by lns02 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Question about the Beauty Blender - how do you get it clean??  I've been using the cleanser, but my foundation won't come off the sponge.  

Thanks.  Who has these problems?  Me.
Honestly, I find the best thing to clean these sponges is bar soap. The cleanser doesn't really get them completely clean. I had a erno lazlo bar soap sample that I used and it did a fabulous job. I don't like bar soap in general, so all the sample bars I've received are going to be used as brush and sponge cleaners.

Thanks for the tip!  I'm happy to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly, I find the best thing to clean these sponges is bar soap. The cleanser doesn't really get them completely clean. I had a erno lazlo bar soap sample that I used and it did a fabulous job. I don't like bar soap in general, so all the sample bars I've received are going to be used as brush and sponge cleaners.
Dang I've sold or traded away all my bar soaps.  The cleanser isn't getting my sponge super clean either, and I'm having to use a lot of it.  I wonder if the delicate laundry soap we got in the March box would work? 

I still don't have my May box.  Tracking says it was delivered on Friday, 5/17/13, but nothing. 
icon_confused.gif
   After the disappointment of last month, I was pretty excited to get this month's box (after seeing some of the spoilers, that is), so I'm a little bummed that there seems to be a glitch.

I've emailed customer service and they have been responsive so far, so I'm hoping this gets resolved.  I live in an apartment complex and HOPE that it wasn't delivered to the wrong mailbox!  I hate to think negatively about others, but because the packaging looks so fun from the outside, I just hope it wasn't delivered to the wrong box and that person kept it.  Either way, hopefully PopSugar will make it right.

Are there usually coupons available for boxes? I don't know if I can justify spending $35 a month on a box. I loved this month's box,  but I am not sure if it's worth continuing at full price. 

Originally Posted by klper80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still don't have my May box.  Tracking says it was delivered on Friday, 5/17/13, but nothing. 
icon_confused.gif
   After the disappointment of last month, I was pretty excited to get this month's box (after seeing some of the spoilers, that is), so I'm a little bummed that there seems to be a glitch.

I've emailed customer service and they have been responsive so far, so I'm hoping this gets resolved.  I live in an apartment complex and HOPE that it wasn't delivered to the wrong mailbox!  I hate to think negatively about others, but because the packaging looks so fun from the outside, I just hope it wasn't delivered to the wrong box and that person kept it.  Either way, hopefully PopSugar will make it right.
This has happened to me this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box said it was delivered on Monday but nothing...and I called the post office and they told me that the mailman remembers leaving it at my door. And I told them that I never saw anything at my door. They told me that maybe it got delivered to the wrong door or maybe someone took it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just emailed Popsugar about it...I don't know what they will do about it. 

I am so sad because I don't know if they have any more May boxes (this box looks amazing!). 

But what is this glitch? Is it saying stuff is delivered but it really hasn't? 

I still haven't gotten my box. It says it will be delivered on the 31st!! WTH! I emailed them telling them how disappointed I was about it cause I paid for it in a timely manner but they aren't holding up their end. I live hawaii and they said the HI and AK boxes go out first. I know that is a lye cause my box shipped after spoilers were posted! According to my shipping info it was shipped on the 13th tandem on the 17th it's still in CA. ugh! This it so frustrating!! I get a sub box for my son and my hubby and they are cheaper and get here much quicker. You would think with the mount we pay for this box they would have faster shipping!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just used my Charm and Chain code to get this ring! I'm into big chunky jewelry.

I'm a happy girl now!
My ring arrived this afternoon! It shipped super faaaaaaast.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And I am super fussy when it comes to jewelry.

It looks even nicer in person!

The Charm & Chain gift code was a GREAT addition.

I would love to see what everyone purchased/picked out!

My ring arrived this afternoon! It shipped super faaaaaaast. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And I am super fussy when it comes to jewelry. It looks even nicer in person! The Charm & Chain gift code was a GREAT addition. I would love to see what everyone purchased/picked out!
That's so exciting! It's like the gift that keeps on giving for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. After you posted the ring I went back to the site but each thing I wanted was on back order. I will see what happens; I hope I can find something before I lose the coup, lol

Originally Posted by gejag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's so exciting! It's like the gift that keeps on giving for you
smile.gif
. After you posted the ring I went back to the site but each thing I wanted was on back order. I will see what happens; I hope I can find something before I lose the coup, lol
LOL! Don't lose the coupon...put it away somewhere safe right now!!!!!

(like inside your make up bag:))

My guess is they will have summer sales and you can probably find some fantastic bargain then.

Originally Posted by Schmootc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered this ring:

IMG_2829.jpg_1.jpg

Used WELCOME10 to get another 10% off too.
Oooh I love that! What kind of stones? It's really interesting looking!

The site says druzy quartz. Haven't heard of druzy before, but it looked sparkly and if there's one thing I love, it's sparkles!

Originally Posted by Schmootc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The site says druzy quartz. Haven't heard of druzy before, but it looked sparkly and if there's one thing I love, it's sparkles!
It looks like sugar crystals :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's really chic.

LOL! Don't lose the coupon...put it away somewhere safe right now!!!!! (like inside your make up bag:)) My guess is they will have summer sales and you can probably find some fantastic bargain then.
Make up bag! Perfect idea, I'll see it every day! I am sure I will see something I love, plus they are emailing me when some items are back in stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know if you can use more than 1 Charm and Chain gift card in a single transaction? I wanted to use 2 of the $30 gift cards to buy 1 item.

NOOO! I put my May box in the corner of my dining room because it came while we had out of town company. I didn't really have time to look at it. I noticed the items in the box made their way to my bedroom, and just assumed my husband was cleaning and took everything out of the box. We've been so busy I didn't question it or think twice. Today I went to clean and breakdown the box and it is gone, so again, hubby must have done it when he emptied the box. I went to my room and started putting everything away and realized the Charm & Chain gift card was not there. I asked the hubby and he said he threw away all the paper in the box! My gift card is gone! I can't be mad, because I left an open box out and I know I live with the cleanest man in the world. But boo! 
icon_cry.gif

Back