(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have: Summer Fun Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hilarious re the $50. I'm confused on what there is to complain about on this box.
Me too. I love the box. I've already put the sarong on to try it out and it's awesome. I'm a size 8/10 and 5'11 and it works great as a beach cover up!

My husband has my box but he won't open it and tell me what colors, etc I got. He says he wants to keep it a surprise! Boo! I have to wait a whole hour!

I wonder if there will ever be a PS box where no one complains.  
I'm not complaining. I believe I said I love the box and it is awesome. The spa wrap fit me (well enough for the privacy of my home), but the sarong really doesn't. I'm just wondering if anybody else complained. Personally I plan to use it as a scarf. Plus as much complaining as I've read about $30 boxes, it's hard to believe everybody accepted something that doesn't fit in a $100 box. I might be one of very few people on here who has liked all of my boxes. Except maybe January.

That sarong looks bigger than the spa wrap, plus it seems to have more uses (scarf or even tablecloth) whereas the wrap was kind of a one use product unless you were handy at sewing. Idk if people are complaining--anyone heard anything?
Yeah I plan to use mine as a scarf. It looks bigger, but the wrap fit me. That's why I'm wondering if others complained. Maybe I'm not wearing it right?

Got mine! I am so happy with everything! I got a pink water bottle, a vanilla bean candle yay! And Lynn fog glasses. Anyone want to trade glasses? I like the plain aviators better. The ones I got are nice though, but they're silver and I prefer gold color for metals since silver looks weird on me! But I'm glad I got this box!

I got the pink water bottle, Jasmine candle (smells ahhhhmazing), gold aviators. I love it all! The shades are not like anything I've ever worn before but I am totally gonna try to rock them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Got the silver bottle, violet candle (very fragrant) and the Tilda gunmetal. I'm pleased.

Originally Posted by MsTee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not complaining. I believe I said I love the box and it is awesome. The spa wrap fit me (well enough for the privacy of my home), but the sarong really doesn't. I'm just wondering if anybody else complained. Personally I plan to use it as a scarf.

Plus as much complaining as I've read about $30 boxes, it's hard to believe everybody accepted something that doesn't fit in a $100 box. I might be one of very few people on here who has liked all of my boxes. Except maybe January.
Yep, you're right.  Glad you like your box!  

Mine just came Teal bottle, gold tilda sunglasses, jasmine candle I was hoping against gold glasses but I like them more every time I try them on. I really like the sarong. The wrap in the prior box did not fit at all but the sarong fits me great.

Got my box! The first thing I opened was the candle and when I saw it was purple I wanted to scream because I just knew it was lavender (I HATE lavender) but it was Violet! Violet I can do. It's burning now and smells nice. I also got a blue water bottle and the gold aviators. I think I'd like the silver aviators better, but these are growing on me.

I probably wouldn't have bought the box for $100 if I saw what was in it first, but I knew the risk so no complaining!
laughing.gif

Finally it arrived! My variations were: bottle in silver, fig candle and gold Tilda glasses. I'm really happy with everything in this box. It's just a shame I wear prescription glasses.

First, I really liked the packaging. The box was different (with the slide out), and each item had bubble wrap (guess they learned from the luxury box broken soap/lotion fiasco). I thought they packaged the box nicely. Now onto the good stuff... Water bottle in teal (love!), candle in Wild Roseberry (unsure on this scent), and the glasses (which I knew wouldn't fit before I got them) are Lynn Fog. Lemme know if anyone wants them. Overall, it's a pretty nice box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Edited to add the strike through. I traded them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Received my box too! Bottle in ocean blue which I wanted, candle in Wild Roseberry which I also love. I received the glasses in Gold (Tilda) and I think they are beautiful but alas, too big for me. Nice box overall.

I loved my box- well worth the $100- I felt like i just kept opening goodies- Sooooo fun!! I have a pair of Tilda in gold- I'm thinking I want the Lindsay ones if anyone is interested in trading. The Tildas are cute but I already have a pair of amazing gold aviators...looking for something fun & different to add to my sunglasses collection. I'm kind of a junkie for expensive sunglasses. Sunglasses always look great, they're never too tight..lol!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I loved my box- well worth the $100- I felt like i just kept opening goodies- Sooooo fun!! I have a pair of Tilda in gold- I'm thinking I want the Lindsay ones if anyone is interested in trading. The Tildas are cute but I already have a pair of amazing gold aviators...looking for something fun & different to add to my sunglasses collection. I'm kind of a junkie for expensive sunglasses. Sunglasses always look great, they're never too tight..lol!!
Pm'd you!

Would anyone like to trade sunglasses? I got the silver Aviators and I look terrible in aviators!

Back