*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*SPOILER*
My husband's honest opinion was that the box was good for the price and he liked all the items :) he will be wearing the sunglasses to the beach or for our walks around the lake :)

I wasn't going to buy this box but it actually sounds awesome!!  I just got an email that boxes are still for sale.  Ladies that have received the box- how are the sunglasses?  To Buy or Not To Buy? 
the sunglasses are very light, very comfortable. You would think that the wood would make them heavier but thy made them light so if they fall in the water they will be able to float and you'll find them. But I'm mostly impressed with the style and overall rockstar look you get from wearing them. I don't know if they are durable because my hubby got them yesterday but if you take care of them there shouldn't be a problem. My personal opinion and advice is that if you are planning to give this to someone with a slim face it might be to big for them because the lenses are quite large.

Just Purchased!!   Thank you Enablers- You know who you are...LOL!  Thanks so much Fairytale & have2have it..  Its my hubbys bday- this will be an awesome addition to the Mark Graham shirts that I just purchased for him!! 

Nice! Excited to give this to my Husband for Father's Day. The only exception is that he loved my Swell bottle so much, I already bought him one and in black! The plus side is that my daughter stole mine for Cheer, so that means I'll have one again. Or that we will have an extra one, because now that my Husband has his Swell, he says he needs a larger one, because he goes through the 12 ozs too fast and has to constantly refill it, which defeats the purpose. But otherwise, I think he will like it all, including the pocket square. But how often does one use a pocket square? He'll maybe use it once this year if he matches it up to an outfit. But otherwise I think he will be quite satisfied! 

OMG ladies please help me out!.! So I got the popsugar must have special edition for him (for my husband). He loved everything in the box ESPECIALLY the sunglasses. But he has glasses, his vision isn't good so we went to Walmart vision center (where we always go for glasses) and wanted to know if they can add prescription lenses to the proof sunglasses and the optician said yes. So I gave him the the glasses and I ask him how do you guys take the lenses out he says "Ohh it's easy, I'll show you" so he grabs the sunglasses and with little effort he takes the lenses out and then he tells me " they are broken" . So I take the glasses from him and tell him "hey you broke them" and he says no I didn't they are just poor quality. I told him that they are worth 115 dollars and he said you know I'm sorry but you just saw how I took the lenses out and the frame broke so easily, they are really cheap quality. So I told him to go put the lenses back on again so he did but they cracked even more when he tried to put them back on again. So now I have broken sunglasses that I can't use. I do believe the optician because I saw with my own eyes how easily they broke. So I emailed popsugar and told them what happened and how disappointed I was with the quality of the sunglasses and gave them the optician info incase they had questions. So I'm really sad now because I don't know who's fault it is... Is it mine or the opticians or popsugar. Please help ladies.

Apparently being helpful and linking the photos was not allowed. The link to the main page where the photos are is on my signature if anyone still wanted to look at them. With my luck I'll now get a message saying that posting "the link is in my signature" is not allowed. Who knew posting one relevant link was spamming?

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently being helpful and linking the photos was not allowed. The link to the main page where the photos are is on my signature if anyone still wanted to look at them.

With my luck I'll now get a message saying that posting "the link is in my signature" is not allowed. Who knew posting one relevant link was spamming?
All members are required to read the Terms of Service before posting. Every single person when they first join MUT receives this PM. If people read the TOS then you'd know it's NOT allowed.

Welcome to MakeupTalk! There is so much to do on MUT but before you post please make sure you read the Terms of Service to avoid breaking any of the forum rules. If you haven't introduced yourself, please visit our Member Introductions Forum and say "HI".

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

[*]Make-up Discussion Community Forum

[*] [*]MakeupTalk Blog

[*]Face of the Day (FOTD) Forum

[*]Makeup Tutorial Videos Forum

[*]Buy Sell Trade Center

Please note: If you wish to promote your company or product in any manner please contact our advertising team. Makeup Talk is open to the general public for free while all others must purchase an advertising plan.

Because you're new to MUT your posts maybe automatically moderated by our spam filter. Please do not re-post it since the filter will continue to hold your posts for a moderator to review. Moderators typically go through the filters posts several times a day so as soon as it is validated the post will show up on in the thread or forum. Also, please note if it breaks a forum rule the post will not be validated and you maybe contacted by a moderator on why it was not approved.

Vital links:

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a moderator or the Community Manager.

After saying that I wasn't going to get this box, guess what?  I totally broke down and bought it.  The thought of there being a PopSugar box out there and me not having it was too much ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

After saying that I wasn't going to get this box, guess what?  I totally broke down and bought it.  The thought of there being a PopSugar box out there and me not having it was too much ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
LL
I felt the same way Jennifer.. LOL... Too good to pass up!! - I ordered mine at the end of last week & it was delivered today. It's an awesome box !!!

Any one having problems with their S'well bottles.  Mine is not keeping drinks cold.  Similar to the problems I've found here: http://rekalibrate.com/2012/02/01/swell-bottles-a-hit-or-miss-on-quality/

I'll probably send a note to both PS and S'well.  I don't own a dishwasher so I don't know why my seal would stop working.  My bottle has developed an off smell and I started to notice slight rust spots on the bottle. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

So this week I somehow ordered this box on my ipad and now popsugar wont give me a refund for it. They say its final sale!!! I have no need for this box at all. I'm willing to sell it for a discount. Please let me know if anyone is interested !! pleaseee
sadyes.gif

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So this week I somehow ordered this box on my ipad and now popsugar wont give me a refund for it. They say its final sale!!! I have no need for this box at all. I'm willing to sell it for a discount. Please let me know if anyone is interested !! pleaseee
sadyes.gif
How much??

Back