*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition for Him April, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh man, I love these sunglasses.  I want them for myself.
I know! I think my husband will really like them, so we'll have to share!

My husband saw the spoiler and he likes the sunglasses!  They will be perfect for him since he always loses his sunglasses in the water, and I'm assuming these float.

These sunglasses are very stylish and I know my husband will love them! I like how they're wood frames, I think that gives them a touch testosterone. Some sunglasses look unisex to me so I feel like when he puts them on he'll feel fashionable and manly at the same time.

number4.png
  |   POPSUGAR Must Have 
Order the very best Father's Day gift! 

Want to impress Dad this Father's Day? Treat him to a POPSUGAR Must Have Summer For Him box for $100 (a $250 total box value*). Editor-curated, this treasure-filled package includes a stylish pair of wooden Proof sunglasses (a $115 MSRP), made exclusively for POPSUGAR. Order by May 28 for delivery by Father's Day. *Value reflects manufacturers' MSRP. 

SHOP NOW  Â»

Got this in my email, looks like they might ship next week for delivery by June 16th.  

^Awesome! I was just thinking about what spoilers I should be looking out for next!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

number4.png
  |   POPSUGAR Must Have 
Order the very best Father's Day gift! 

Want to impress Dad this Father's Day? Treat him to a POPSUGAR Must Have Summer For Him box for $100 (a $250 total box value*). Editor-curated, this treasure-filled package includes a stylish pair of wooden Proof sunglasses (a $115 MSRP), made exclusively for POPSUGAR. Order by May 28 for delivery by Father's Day. *Value reflects manufacturers' MSRP. 

SHOP NOW  Â»

Got this in my email, looks like they might ship next week for delivery by June 16th.  
Sweet!  I emailed them a while back asking whether the box would get here by Father's Day, and they basically said they couldn't guarantee it, so this makes me happy.

Ughhhhh totally caved. Ironically, he's probably going to be more annoyed with me for spending $100 than he will be excited about anything in the box. Oh well!

(full disclosure - I've never fully understood how to use "ironically" correctly and have no idea if it actually applies to my situation)

I'm processing!!! Yippee!  Can't wait to see what my husband will get for father's day (besides the cool sunglasses)!   

I just did the Fedex tracking by reference and mine arrived at Fedex yesterday and is on it's way! Well not mine, but the hubby's for Father's Day. He loved my Swell bottle so I also bought him that for Father's Day too. Lucky man!

I can't wait to get spoilers so I can decide how much I want to supplement this box with other items for Father's day...

Mines is at Sacramento California weighs 5.9 lbs and is arriving on 6/5 ( this weds Coming up). Hopefully it comes sooner can't wait to steal my hubby's sunglasses! Cross your fingers for food! Mmm that bacon chocolate from last year looked yummy. ( ughh just got the gs4 so hard to type....)

Galaxy S4? You need SwiftKey! I love Samsung but I hate their keyboard! You can download a free trial of SwiftKey, I think it's 30 days and see if you like that better. After that it's like $1.99 in the Play store. It's a lot more customizable and way better, for me anyway!

Back